or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Fatties › Silverside fatties /final pics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Silverside fatties /final pics

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 

I don’t know if it is a fatties if not sorry 

 

I Started yesterday with this 

I got a nice piece of  silverside  I decided to cut it nice and fill it with

Fryed mushrooms ,chillies cumin ,salt, pepper, Hungarian  paprika ,onion, garlic,.

And mozzarella . 

 

m_DSC05607.jpg

 

m_DSC05610.jpg

 

m_DSC05611.jpg

 

m_DSC05612.jpg

 

m_DSC05621.jpg

 

Lay on the mozzarella and the mushrooms on top 

 

m_DSC05622.jpg

 

m_DSC05623.jpg

 

m_DSC05624.jpg

 

Roll it and stuff  it in a net  

 

m_DSC05620.jpg

 

m_DSC05626.jpg

 

m_DSC05628.jpg

 

Rub it with garlic powder ,cumin powder black pepper  

 

m_DSC05630.jpg

 

It will go to the smoker later  today

 

 

post #2 of 26

That look yummy, you can call it what ever you like lol.

post #3 of 26

I don't care what you call it, I call it delicious!!

 

Can't wait to see it smoked

post #4 of 26

Yea Man, what they said.

 

You keep raising the bar Ahron!

post #5 of 26

Great Idea !!!!

post #6 of 26

call it what you want, just dont forget to call me for dinner... thats gonna be real nice and you have some a my favorite ingred... specially the mushrooms and onion!!!

post #7 of 26

I would call it good eating.drool.gif

post #8 of 26

drool.gifLooks delicious, is that beef?

post #9 of 26

WOW!!!  Can't wait to see some pictures after its smoked and sliced what a great job!!!

 

post #10 of 26


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolbbq View Post

drool.gifLooks delicious, is that beef?

 

yes, 'silverside' is the long side on a sirloin tip steak

 

sirtip.jpg

 

the left hand side of the steak pictured above before the seam in the middle.

 

 

 

post #11 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdKnB View Post

That look yummy, you can call it what ever you like lol.



  Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by realtorterry View Post

I don't care what you call it, I call it delicious!!

 

Can't wait to see it smoked



 Thanks on his way

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Yea Man, what they said.

 

You keep raising the bar Ahron!



  Thanks Al

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Roller View Post

Great Idea !!!!



 Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by erain View Post

call it what you want, just dont forget to call me for dinner... thats gonna be real nice and you have some a my favorite ingred... specially the mushrooms and onion!!!



  Thanks i love mushrooms

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by michael ark View Post

I would call it good eating.drool.gif



  Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolbbq View Post

drool.gifLooks delicious, is that beef?



 Yes it is Pop Is right

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBombersfan View Post

WOW!!!  Can't wait to see some pictures after its smoked and sliced what a great job!!!

 



  Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops6927 View Post


 

 

yes, 'silverside' is the long side on a sirloin tip steak

 

sirtip.jpg

 

the left hand side of the steak pictured above before the seam in the middle.

 

 

 



  As always you right thanks

 

post #12 of 26
Thread Starter 

It came out amazing the family loved it and they polished it did not leave any crumbs.

 

m_DSC05652.jpg

 

m_DSC05653.jpg

 

m_DSC05654.jpg

 

m_DSC05657.jpg

 

 

Thanks for your patience

post #13 of 26

bravo.png That looks great Ahron. Yet another method to add to my ever growing list of stuff

             to do with meat and smoker...James

post #14 of 26

What a great job!!!

post #15 of 26

Ahron, we gonna have to sit down and hash this out!!!  Your fattie my slamon, dam we need to figure out a 2 hour trade route...LOLOL

 

 

Looks amazing my southern friend!

 


drool.gif

 

Rich

post #16 of 26

Ahron, whatever it is, I want some!  Excellent job!

 

Pops, thanks for clearing up my questions on the silverside.  I now know what to do to get one, as, in my area I see nothing marketed as "silverside".  I have always wanted to corn one, as I understand it is a favorite for corned beef with the Aussies.  My goal is to try that for a lean "pastrami" with less waste than we get with the brisket.

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #17 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture View Post

Ahron, whatever it is, I want some!  Excellent job!

 

Pops, thanks for clearing up my questions on the silverside.  I now know what to do to get one, as, in my area I see nothing marketed as "silverside".  I have always wanted to corn one, as I understand it is a favorite for corned beef with the Aussies.  My goal is to try that for a lean "pastrami" with less waste than we get with the brisket.

 

Good luck and good smoking.

 

Always my pleasure to help!
 

 

post #18 of 26

Ahron:

 

 

D   R   O   O   L   ! ! ! 

 

That looks absolutely delicious!  Congratulations on a superb smoke!  

post #19 of 26

man on man that looks great nice job.. bet it was tasty..

post #20 of 26

Dang Aaron!!!

 

It's really getting hard to keep up with all of your great smokes !!!!

 

 

Thanks,

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fatties
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Fatties › Silverside fatties /final pics