or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Recipes Only › Breads › Pizza Muffins
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pizza Muffins

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

some time ago i mead mini pizza this morning my wife made pizza muffins

it is easy and tasty food on its own or as a side dish.

1 cup milk 50/50

2 eggs

1/4 cup evoo

1 Tbs oregano

1 Tsp salt

1/2 Tsp black pepper

2 cup self raising flower

1 cup grated mozzarella

few small Chery tomato's halved

1/2 cup ketchup

1 tbs hot chili sauce

 

mix the milk ,oil,eggs ,salt ,pepper,oregano,and the hot sauce.

in a bowl put the flower and mix in the mixture slowly till the mixture is smooth

add the tomato's and mix now add the ketchup to give a marble effect

pour in to molds sprinkle mozzarella on top .

put in pre heated oven at 375 for 15-20 minutes or til you can stick a toothpick and it comes out dry.and the mozzarella is nice and Browne.

Bone appetite.

 

m_DSC05521.jpg

 

m_DSC05522.jpg

 

m_DSC05524.jpg

 

m_DSC05525.jpg

 

m_DSC05526.jpg

 

m_DSC05527.jpg

 

m_DSC05531.jpg

 

m_DSC05530.jpg

 

m_DSC05532.jpg

 

m_DSC05533.jpg

 

His and hers

 

m_DSC05546.jpg

 

m_DSC05548.jpg

 

m_DSC05549.jpg

 

Thanks for looking at my post .

 

 

post #2 of 11

Those look delicious!!

 

 Thanks for the recipe and great pics!!

 

  Craig

post #3 of 11

H-m-m-m-m-m, now those look very interesting.  Just got added to the list of things to do. 

 

Thanks.

post #4 of 11

Those look Awesome!!!!

 

His & hers (slight difference)----I almost lost my coffee!!!  biggrin.gif

 

Thanks for a great thread!!!

 

Bear

post #5 of 11

mmmm they look very good

post #6 of 11

I love all of your Ideas ..Thanks for sharing!yahoo.gif

post #7 of 11

what a great idea thanksLooks-Great.gif

post #8 of 11

Ahron, you just keep raising the bar.

 

You have such a great bunch of recipes that I've never seen before.

 

Keep them coming my friend!

 

                   bravo.png

post #9 of 11

Those look great. drool.gificon14.gif

post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpnmf View Post

Those look delicious!!

 

 Thanks for the recipe and great pics!!

 

  Craig



  Thanks craig

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by NWDave View Post

H-m-m-m-m-m, now those look very interesting.  Just got added to the list of things to do. 

 

Thanks.



 thanks Dave you will love it

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Those look Awesome!!!!

 

His & hers (slight difference)----I almost lost my coffee!!!  biggrin.gif

 

Thanks for a great thread!!!

 

Bear



 Thanks Bear did you see the skirt on herlaugh1.gif

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by RdKnB View Post

mmmm they look very good



 Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydon View Post

I love all of your Ideas ..Thanks for sharing!yahoo.gif



  Thanks it my pleasure 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by windshield king View Post

what a great idea thanksLooks-Great.gif



   Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Ahron, you just keep raising the bar.

 

You have such a great bunch of recipes that I've never seen before.

 

Keep them coming my friend!

 

                   bravo.png


 Thanks AL when people love what you do you improve
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

Those look great. drool.gificon14.gif


  Thanks  i see you drooling ill fix it mop.jpg
 

 

post #11 of 11

Baking is not my forte, eating is, tho, and those look too pretty to eat!

 

Good luck and good smoking.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Breads
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Recipes Only › Breads › Pizza Muffins