I put my first pork spares in then invited another over to eat so I ran to the store grabbed a chicken and threw that in also. I'm doing the 3-2-1 method. Would not have had a clue how to do it if not for the wonderful people here on SMF!! I will be posting Q-view of the final product. Stay tuned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New WSM 22.5" Arriving Friday - Lump or Briquettes?? Last post on 11/3/10 at 8:46pm in Charcoal Smokers
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
- First smoke, pork ribs and chicken Last post on 7/9/10 at 8:18am in Messages for All Guests and Members
- 60th Birthday Party QVIEW! PP, Ribs, Brisket, Fatties...Giddy Up! Last post on 8/6/10 at 8:28am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & RiceLast edited: 12/26/11
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
first pork spares and a chickenpost #1 of 148/6/11 at 11:59amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 148/6/11 at 12:01pmpost #3 of 148/6/11 at 1:37pmThread Starterpost #4 of 148/6/11 at 1:56pmpost #5 of 148/6/11 at 2:45pmpost #6 of 148/6/11 at 4:56pmpost #7 of 148/6/11 at 5:34pmThread Starterpost #8 of 148/6/11 at 7:35pmpost #9 of 148/7/11 at 5:20pmpost #10 of 148/7/11 at 5:32pmpost #11 of 148/7/11 at 5:33pmpost #12 of 148/7/11 at 7:07pmpost #13 of 148/7/11 at 7:19pm
- first pork spares and a chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 740 Active Users (40 Members and 700 Guests)
- › Salt and pepper rack on the spit 1 minute ago
- › Clean smoker grates by heating them on grill? 2 minutes ago
- › More bacon... dry rub cured... 7-4.. 7-16...7-17... 7-18...7-23.. 3 minutes ago
- › Ok to eat this butt? 11 minutes ago
- › PERFECT RIBS EVERY TIME! This really works! 17 minutes ago
- › Putting on a small pork loin piece 19 minutes ago
- › RIb Preference 31 minutes ago
- › A Jeff's Double whammy 33 minutes ago
- › Beef for Shish Kabobs 36 minutes ago
- › Bunch Of Smoked Birds 37 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ