I put my first pork spares in then invited another over to eat so I ran to the store grabbed a chicken and threw that in also. I'm doing the 3-2-1 method. Would not have had a clue how to do it if not for the wonderful people here on SMF!! I will be posting Q-view of the final product. Stay tuned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New WSM 22.5" Arriving Friday - Lump or Briquettes?? Last post on 11/3/10 at 8:46pm in Charcoal Smokers
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
- First smoke, pork ribs and chicken Last post on 7/9/10 at 8:18am in Messages for All Guests and Members
- 60th Birthday Party QVIEW! PP, Ribs, Brisket, Fatties...Giddy Up! Last post on 8/6/10 at 8:28am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & RiceLast edited: 12/26/11
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
I have smoked ribs, beer can chicken, pork butts, chicken breasts, all have turned out great. I just turn it on set the temp and forget it.
first pork spares and a chickenpost #1 of 148/6/11 at 11:59amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 148/6/11 at 12:01pmpost #3 of 148/6/11 at 1:37pmThread Starterpost #4 of 148/6/11 at 1:56pmpost #5 of 148/6/11 at 2:45pmpost #6 of 148/6/11 at 4:56pmpost #7 of 148/6/11 at 5:34pmThread Starterpost #8 of 148/6/11 at 7:35pmpost #9 of 148/7/11 at 5:20pmpost #10 of 148/7/11 at 5:32pmpost #11 of 148/7/11 at 5:33pmpost #12 of 148/7/11 at 7:07pmpost #13 of 148/7/11 at 7:19pm
- first pork spares and a chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 369 Active Users (34 Members and 335 Guests)
- › Cleaning the glass door in a MES 30" 32 seconds ago
- › How much Red Pepper? 3 minutes ago
- › Smoking my first fatty... 6 minutes ago
- › Vortex steaks. 8 minutes ago
- › Smoker dehydrated tomatoes 14 minutes ago
- › Need stuffer recomendations! 14 minutes ago
- › Smoking Wood for northern states. 19 minutes ago
- › Dueling Sirlloin Pork Roasts Spinning No Spit! 41 minutes ago
- › Sunday Sausage Day! 56 minutes ago
- › Fatty Cannon 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter by Cornman
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot