I put my first pork spares in then invited another over to eat so I ran to the store grabbed a chicken and threw that in also. I'm doing the 3-2-1 method. Would not have had a clue how to do it if not for the wonderful people here on SMF!! I will be posting Q-view of the final product. Stay tuned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New WSM 22.5" Arriving Friday - Lump or Briquettes?? Last post on 11/3/10 at 8:46pm in Charcoal Smokers
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
- First smoke, pork ribs and chicken Last post on 7/9/10 at 8:18am in Messages for All Guests and Members
- 60th Birthday Party QVIEW! PP, Ribs, Brisket, Fatties...Giddy Up! Last post on 8/6/10 at 8:28am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & RiceLast edited: 12/26/11
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
first pork spares and a chickenpost #1 of 148/6/11 at 11:59amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 148/6/11 at 12:01pmpost #3 of 148/6/11 at 1:37pmThread Starterpost #4 of 148/6/11 at 1:56pmpost #5 of 148/6/11 at 2:45pmpost #6 of 148/6/11 at 4:56pmpost #7 of 148/6/11 at 5:34pmThread Starterpost #8 of 148/6/11 at 7:35pmpost #9 of 148/7/11 at 5:20pmpost #10 of 148/7/11 at 5:32pmpost #11 of 148/7/11 at 5:33pmpost #12 of 148/7/11 at 7:07pmpost #13 of 148/7/11 at 7:19pm
- first pork spares and a chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 465 Active Users (25 Members and 440 Guests)
- › Grinder plate 4 minutes ago
- › Smoking duck and jalapenos 4 minutes ago
- › Beef ribs, AKA "Dino bones" in the smoker. Done! Q view up! 22 minutes ago
- › Big Poppa UDS Build with Pics 43 minutes ago
- › I call it the 20/20 Charcoal basket... 44 minutes ago
- › Looking to move past basic smoking 44 minutes ago
- › This evening's supper 50 minutes ago
- › Shirley fabrication question 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Pulled pork comp practice w/QView 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › anyone wet brine large amounts of slabs ? Need ideas 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives