I put my first pork spares in then invited another over to eat so I ran to the store grabbed a chicken and threw that in also. I'm doing the 3-2-1 method. Would not have had a clue how to do it if not for the wonderful people here on SMF!! I will be posting Q-view of the final product. Stay tuned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New WSM 22.5" Arriving Friday - Lump or Briquettes?? Last post on 11/3/10 at 8:46pm in Charcoal Smokers
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
- First smoke, pork ribs and chicken Last post on 7/9/10 at 8:18am in Messages for All Guests and Members
- 60th Birthday Party QVIEW! PP, Ribs, Brisket, Fatties...Giddy Up! Last post on 8/6/10 at 8:28am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & RiceLast edited: 12/26/11
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
I started out on a friends Traegar at work and made the decision to get a pellet smoker, I researched for awhile and was leaning towards the Green Mountain Grill line, I went and checked them out...
first pork spares and a chickenpost #1 of 148/6/11 at 11:59amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 148/6/11 at 12:01pmpost #3 of 148/6/11 at 1:37pmThread Starterpost #4 of 148/6/11 at 1:56pmpost #5 of 148/6/11 at 2:45pmpost #6 of 148/6/11 at 4:56pmpost #7 of 148/6/11 at 5:34pmThread Starterpost #8 of 148/6/11 at 7:35pmpost #9 of 148/7/11 at 5:20pmpost #10 of 148/7/11 at 5:32pmpost #11 of 148/7/11 at 5:33pmpost #12 of 148/7/11 at 7:07pmpost #13 of 148/7/11 at 7:19pm
- first pork spares and a chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 653 Active Users (40 Members and 613 Guests)
- › 2016 Custom Pits & Fabrication Concession Trailer 3 minutes ago
- › So what's everyone smoking this weekend? 17 minutes ago
- › How often do you fire up your smoker? 20 minutes ago
- › Dry rub bacon 20 minutes ago
- › New Guy from Lincoln....shire, UK! 22 minutes ago
- › How far in advance can you trim the fat???? 37 minutes ago
- › First Go at Belly Bacon with Pop's Brine - Started 5/6/17 40 minutes ago
- › Traeger Grill Tempature lower then setting. 45 minutes ago
- › Lump Charcoal On SALE at Home Depot 50 minutes ago
- › Kingsford Briquettes vs. Royal Oak Ridge Briquettes: Burn... 51 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...