I put my first pork spares in then invited another over to eat so I ran to the store grabbed a chicken and threw that in also. I'm doing the 3-2-1 method. Would not have had a clue how to do it if not for the wonderful people here on SMF!! I will be posting Q-view of the final product. Stay tuned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New WSM 22.5" Arriving Friday - Lump or Briquettes?? Last post on 11/3/10 at 8:46pm in Charcoal Smokers
- cooking for 55 questions Last post on 9/21/10 at 5:45pm in Catering & Large Group Gatherings
- Honky Tonk Pig rubs and sauces Last post on 8/8/10 at 9:24pm in Sauces, Rubs & Marinades
- First smoke, pork ribs and chicken Last post on 7/9/10 at 8:18am in Messages for All Guests and Members
- 60th Birthday Party QVIEW! PP, Ribs, Brisket, Fatties...Giddy Up! Last post on 8/6/10 at 8:28am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
- Smoked/Dutch Oven Southwestern Chicken & RiceLast edited: 12/26/11
- Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork RibsLast edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
first pork spares and a chickenpost #1 of 148/6/11 at 11:59amThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 148/6/11 at 12:01pmpost #3 of 148/6/11 at 1:37pmThread Starterpost #4 of 148/6/11 at 1:56pmpost #5 of 148/6/11 at 2:45pmpost #6 of 148/6/11 at 4:56pmpost #7 of 148/6/11 at 5:34pmThread Starterpost #8 of 148/6/11 at 7:35pmpost #9 of 148/7/11 at 5:20pmpost #10 of 148/7/11 at 5:32pmpost #11 of 148/7/11 at 5:33pmpost #12 of 148/7/11 at 7:07pmpost #13 of 148/7/11 at 7:19pm
- first pork spares and a chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Smoking Ribs
Currently, there are 528 Active Users (31 Members and 497 Guests)
- › Garlic Shrimp & Cheese Grits 6 minutes ago
- › Garlic SS Sticks 13 minutes ago
- › Fastest smoke I have ever done. 13 minutes ago
- › LOBSTER AU GRATIN for dinner, last night & tonight 25 minutes ago
- › Home made smoker for brother in law 36 minutes ago
- › Pork2go 120gallon trailer mounted reverse flow 39 minutes ago
- › Tappecue V1.0 price 41 minutes ago
- › Receives PT 1 42 minutes ago
- › Smoking a Turkey Today 43 minutes ago
- › Knowing where your meat comes from... 48 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ