SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Pastrami is good for the soul w/Qview
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pastrami is good for the soul w/Qview

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

Pastrami is a must at my house so every 2 weeks I corn beef pastrami.

I got a nice piece of brisket

Normal brain water, salt sugar, black pepper, bay leaf, juniper berry   garlic, cure1#

And put in a container and in the fridge. 

 

m_DSC05327.jpg

 

m_DSC05328.jpg

 

10 days and I pull it out of the fridge and rub it with a rub of black pepper

Garlic powder, crash coriander. 

 

m_DSC05423.jpg

 

In the smoker at 225 for +-10 hours when it got to IT 190 I pulled it out 

 

m_DSC05434.jpg

 

Wrap it in a foil  

 

m_DSC05437.jpg

 

Let it got cold and in the fridge for the night

In the morning I slice it for Sammie's   

 

m_DSC05439.jpg

 

m_DSC05440.jpg

 

m_DSC05444.jpg

 

m_DSC05447.jpg

 

I could not help my self   

 

m_DSC05468.jpg

 

m_DSC05470.jpg

 

 

m_DSC05471.jpg

 

m_DSC05472.jpg

 

m_DSC05474.jpg

 

Thanks guys for looking at my post. 

 

post #2 of 13

That looks great,  big +  on the extra pickles. icon14.gif

post #3 of 13

Looks great Ahron!    points.gif

 

Can't beat homemade pastrami!

 

It sure is a favorite around here!

post #4 of 13

good looking pastrami drool.gif

post #5 of 13

Nice slicing.  Who's that second sandwich for?  icon_lol.gif

post #6 of 13

Ahron, morning. Looks awesome......You have done it now !!!!!!!!!  All the posts on bacon got me droolin' and BBB and CB ended up in the smoker.  Around St Paddys day I put 4 corned beef packets in the freezer.........Now I have to pull them out and make more corned beef........Don't you guys ever give up............You are driving me nuts trying to keep up with all these great threads.....But......thanks.... Pastrami is sooooo good it was time to make some anyway......Dave

post #7 of 13

Excellent.  Now I have corned beefs calling to me from the freezer!

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #8 of 13

Thats real nice !!!!

post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

That looks great,  big +  on the extra pickles. icon14.gif



  Thanks meateater

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Looks great Ahron!    points.gif

 

Can't beat homemade pastrami!

 

It sure is a favorite around here!



   Thanks AL i love it on my Sammie's

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by windshield king View Post

good looking pastrami drool.gif



 Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejbreeze View Post

Nice slicing.  Who's that second sandwich for?  icon_lol.gif



  Can be for yours  if you want

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveOmak View Post

Ahron, morning. Looks awesome......You have done it now !!!!!!!!!  All the posts on bacon got me droolin' and BBB and CB ended up in the smoker.  Around St Paddys day I put 4 corned beef packets in the freezer.........Now I have to pull them out and make more corned beef........Don't you guys ever give up............You are driving me nuts trying to keep up with all these great threads.....But......thanks.... Pastrami is sooooo good it was time to make some anyway......Dave



 Thanks Dave i agree it is soooooo good

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture View Post

Excellent.  Now I have corned beefs calling to me from the freezer!

 

Good luck and good smoking.



   Thanks Venture don't forget the Q/View

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Roller View Post

Thats real nice !!!!



  Thanks Roller

 

post #10 of 13

that looks very good, and with the price of lunch meats in the store you can't beat it

post #11 of 13

verry nice thumb1.gif

post #12 of 13

awesome looking strami!

post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdKnB View Post

that looks very good, and with the price of lunch meats in the store you can't beat it



  Thanks Rd you right , this way  you know what meat it is

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by sunman76 View Post

verry nice thumb1.gif



 Thanks

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Pastrami is good for the soul w/Qview