Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I've been very impressed with this smoker.The slow smoker attachment is actually a cold smoking device.Made smoked cheese,scallops and found the flavor to be just right.
Wish I had read this site before purchasing my Traeger grill from Home Depot. Luckily I was within the 90 days for returns. Like other posts - the pellets would not feed into the hopper - I...
I've owned two smokers. This one does a GREAT JOB for a lower end priced electric smoker. I've created some amazing smoked food in this smoker. I would recommend getting this smoker if you want to...
I've had my SH smoker for about 2.5 years... took a while to get the draft set exactly where I wanted it, but once that was right it's been a dream to use. Under most conditions, and for most of...
over-nighterpost #1 of 117/16/11 at 6:46pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/16/11 at 7:22pmpost #3 of 117/16/11 at 7:23pmpost #4 of 117/16/11 at 7:32pmThread Starterpost #5 of 117/17/11 at 3:03ampost #6 of 117/17/11 at 6:26amThread Starterpost #7 of 117/17/11 at 6:51ampost #8 of 117/17/11 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #9 of 117/17/11 at 8:11ampost #10 of 117/17/11 at 8:30ampost #11 of 117/17/11 at 8:37amThread Starter
butts are finally coming up to temp. They stalled for about 5 hours. glad I started them earlier than I had planned. Supposed to eat at 3. another 10 degrees and then into the cooler till then. I will post pics later. can't wait to eat them along with my homemade somked jalapeno bbq sauce.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Beef Ribs 20 minutes ago
- › My new Akorn JR 24 minutes ago
- › New guy! 27 minutes ago
- › 3 whole Chickens at once to much? 36 minutes ago
- › Smoking Garlic Cloves 46 minutes ago
- › Smokestack with no firebox 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt instructions 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › What's your favorite home cooked meal?? 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Chicken Thighs (Hickory Smoked) 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › First try at a UDS 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ