Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I was able to make half a burger before the press portion of the burger maker broke. Had to finish the burgers using the machine and my hands, pushing manually. Push down handle and clip broke...
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
over-nighterpost #1 of 117/16/11 at 6:46pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/16/11 at 7:22pmpost #3 of 117/16/11 at 7:23pmpost #4 of 117/16/11 at 7:32pmThread Starterpost #5 of 117/17/11 at 3:03ampost #6 of 117/17/11 at 6:26amThread Starterpost #7 of 117/17/11 at 6:51ampost #8 of 117/17/11 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #9 of 117/17/11 at 8:11ampost #10 of 117/17/11 at 8:30ampost #11 of 117/17/11 at 8:37amThread Starter
butts are finally coming up to temp. They stalled for about 5 hours. glad I started them earlier than I had planned. Supposed to eat at 3. another 10 degrees and then into the cooler till then. I will post pics later. can't wait to eat them along with my homemade somked jalapeno bbq sauce.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Beef ribs, AKA "Dino bones" in the smoker. Done! Q view up! 1 minute ago
- › Babybacks/short ribs Updated and 7 minutes ago
- › 3.5 corned beef 11 minutes ago
- › A trip to Sam's 14 minutes ago
- › Academy Old Country Smokers? 16 minutes ago
- › Old Country BBQ Pits Pecos Coal Smoker 28 minutes ago
- › pork loin for sausage 41 minutes ago
- › 325 Gal Reverse flow 48 minutes ago
- › Help with my new MES 30" 56 minutes ago
- › Bullwinkle bresaola 56 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives