Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I've had my Daniel Boone for 3 years or so. Smoked countless briskets, pork butts, turkey, tri tip, prime ribs, summer sausage, pepperoni, brats, jerky, fish....the list goes on and on. Always has...
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
over-nighterpost #1 of 117/16/11 at 6:46pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/16/11 at 7:22pmpost #3 of 117/16/11 at 7:23pmpost #4 of 117/16/11 at 7:32pmThread Starterpost #5 of 117/17/11 at 3:03ampost #6 of 117/17/11 at 6:26amThread Starterpost #7 of 117/17/11 at 6:51ampost #8 of 117/17/11 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #9 of 117/17/11 at 8:11ampost #10 of 117/17/11 at 8:30ampost #11 of 117/17/11 at 8:37amThread Starter
butts are finally coming up to temp. They stalled for about 5 hours. glad I started them earlier than I had planned. Supposed to eat at 3. another 10 degrees and then into the cooler till then. I will post pics later. can't wait to eat them along with my homemade somked jalapeno bbq sauce.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Pork butt timing and how to hold till serving 6 minutes ago
- › VacMaster DUO550 - seeking info...? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Carnivores in Cali 2 hours ago
- › TexMex snack sticks 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › UMAi Cacciatore 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › New guy from PA. Need some advice 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › What's your occupation? 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Just ordered Anova SV 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › It is raining in California 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › What does it mean when a thread is Locked ? 4 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot