Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPulled Porktagged by Davidhef88, 9/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Maiden sparib voyage Last post on 2/21/16 at 11:32am in General Discussion
- Need advice Last post on 2/4/14 at 5:49am in Roll Call
- Butt smoke for U of M and OSU game Last post on 11/30/13 at 1:20pm in Pork
- Post Gobble Day Turkey and Butt Last post on 12/1/13 at 7:05am in General Discussion
- New MES 30 and a 8lb pork butt. Last post on 11/26/13 at 8:13am in Pork
Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for Pork
Last edited: 10/5/13
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
I had been looking to get a smoker and was researching a few different models. My hand was forced when my grill quit working, so I ended up getting this rather quickly as a result. My rationale...
I took this back after 2 weeks. A part needed to be replaced and they sent it to me for ME to install and change out. That job is not mine for something I paid over a grande for. They finally got a...
Purchased one of these instead of buying a Yoder Smoker Wichita. Was reluctant because of the negative reviews but the price was right for $380, verses the Yoder for $1600. Once purchased I used...
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
over-nighterpost #1 of 117/16/11 at 6:46pmThread Starter
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Pickspost #2 of 117/16/11 at 7:22pmpost #3 of 117/16/11 at 7:23pmpost #4 of 117/16/11 at 7:32pmThread Starterpost #5 of 117/17/11 at 3:03ampost #6 of 117/17/11 at 6:26amThread Starterpost #7 of 117/17/11 at 6:51ampost #8 of 117/17/11 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #9 of 117/17/11 at 8:11ampost #10 of 117/17/11 at 8:30ampost #11 of 117/17/11 at 8:37amThread Starter
butts are finally coming up to temp. They stalled for about 5 hours. glad I started them earlier than I had planned. Supposed to eat at 3. another 10 degrees and then into the cooler till then. I will post pics later. can't wait to eat them along with my homemade somked jalapeno bbq sauce.
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Happy Birthday Cfarmer! 17 minutes ago
- › For those wanting a different door seal than a rope seal that won't... 19 minutes ago
- › bought a new Thermoworks toy 19 minutes ago
- › First Post: Smoked Top Sirloin w/ Q-VIEW!!!!! 22 minutes ago
- › Super stuffed Bacon wrapped poblano peppers! 22 minutes ago
- › Pimento wood 35 minutes ago
- › Sunday baby backs 51 minutes ago
- › brisket potato soup (leftovers) 53 minutes ago
- › PWE Pastrami Finally Done! The Slices and the Sandwich! 54 minutes ago
- › Yeti Resting 57 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN TRIPLE (3) BURNER by wbf610
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by ammaturesmoker
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona