or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Ribs and wings for my birthday W/Qview heavy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ribs and wings for my birthday W/Qview heavy - Page 2

post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Cochon View Post

Sure looks like a great meal. Happy birthday Ahron.



Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture View Post

BD.gif

 

Good luck and good smoking.



Thanks

 

post #22 of 29

I'd really like to grab a few pieces of that chicken right now!!

post #23 of 29

Looks-Great.gifBD.gif    Those ribs are so meaty. They look great. Awesome meal dude.

post #24 of 29

Happy Birthday my friend. Hope it was a good one for ya.

Dinner looking mighty tasty -

post #25 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittman View Post

I'd really like to grab a few pieces of that chicken right now!!



 yap i can see your fingers Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by alelover View Post

Looks-Great.gifBD.gif    Those ribs are so meaty. They look great. Awesome meal dude.


 They were juicy Thanks
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarbelly View Post

Happy Birthday my friend. Hope it was a good one for ya.

Dinner looking mighty tasty -



 it was a good one thanks my friend

 

post #26 of 29

Happy Birthday from North Carolina! Outstanding menu Ahron I know your guests were happy.

Steve

post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinstevo27 View Post

Happy Birthday from North Carolina! Outstanding menu Ahron I know your guests were happy.

Steve



 Thanks Steve we had to roll them home

 

post #28 of 29

all most missed this one great looking birthday meal!2thumbs.gif and belated BD.gif

post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by windshield king View Post

all most missed this one great looking birthday meal!2thumbs.gif and belated BD.gif



Thanks fo the wishes

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Ribs and wings for my birthday W/Qview heavy