SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › The no reason at all butts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The no reason at all butts - Page 2

post #21 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinstevo27 View Post

Sounds good man, we can figure something out. I'm always up for cooking and having a few beers with chill people.
 



 



 

We will have the RF done and ready for our first cook in about a month or so. Maybe that would work if folks aren't afraid to sweat a bit.

post #22 of 26
Thread Starter 


Yeah, its a wee bit miserable outside right now. But thats why we have cold beer! Lets keep in touch.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by solaryellow View Post





 

We will have the RF done and ready for our first cook in about a month or so. Maybe that would work if folks aren't afraid to sweat a bit.



 

post #23 of 26
Thread Starter 

I'm bumpin this so yall dont think I gave up and fell asleep. I struggled through haha.

post #24 of 26

Mmmmmm; looks like a start of a beautiful Butt;and with the bone -in ,it'll have some good flavor.drool.gif

post #25 of 26

That butt came out great. ABTS look pretty righteous too. I'd drive up to the triad for a gathering. It's only an hour.

post #26 of 26
Thread Starter 


I've never done a boneless butt. As a matter of fact I rarely see them in stores here. I have seen some posts here from folks who do like a 5 lb boneless butt and they look good. Bone in meat is always better though. Thanks for the kind words!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolbbq View Post

Mmmmmm; looks like a start of a beautiful Butt;and with the bone -in ,it'll have some good flavor.drool.gif



 I'm up for it! Thanks for the compliments, the ABTs were great I can't get enough of those things.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelover View Post

That butt came out great. ABTS look pretty righteous too. I'd drive up to the triad for a gathering. It's only an hour.



 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › The no reason at all butts