or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Pig Candy aka (Pork Porn)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pig Candy aka (Pork Porn)

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 

 

I had to make another batch of this with my home smoked bacon. Very simple to make, I coat with turbinado sugar very well, then added some rub and more sugar. I  cooked these in my roaster oven on a grate till very crispy. Just be sure to take them off the grate right away or the sugar will harden like concrete and won’t come off the grate. Enjoy! 

 

 

porkporn.jpg

post #2 of 19

An I thought I was gonna see some dirty pics!

 

Love me some Pig Candy!!!

 

 

Todd

No Creosote! A-Maze-N Smokers

Reply
post #3 of 19

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm........................

 

That's all I can think of!

 

Bear

post #4 of 19

I am so glad my other half does not visit this forum.  If she did, you would have just caused me another project.  Looks great!

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #5 of 19

That looks better than candy! Nice job

post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 

Oh Man !!!! I just put some maple creamy peanut butter on one.drool.gif Good stuff. Maybe I'll make a pig candy, peanut butter bananna Elvis sammy. biggrin.gif

post #7 of 19

looks extra sweet,  you could package and sell that!

post #8 of 19

Looking great Mike 

I volunteer to test a few for the team

post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

Oh Man !!!! I just put some maple creamy peanut butter on one.drool.gif Good stuff. Maybe I'll make a pig candy, peanut butter bananna Elvis sammy. biggrin.gif



The pig candy looks killer, don't get me wrong, but what is maple peanut butter and where do i get it?

 

post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeznuts View Post





The pig candy looks killer, don't get me wrong, but what is maple peanut butter and where do i get it?

 

Oh man this is good stuff. I get it at Kroger/Smiths. Could be a different grocer your way. Google Kroger for you area. 

 

MPB.jpg
 

 

post #11 of 19

have never seen kroger products out here. time to make some up i guess. it sounds awesome.

post #12 of 19

boom-chika-boom -wa -wa ....  looks wonderful!!!!!

post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by houston smoker View Post

boom-chika-boom -wa -wa ....  looks wonderful!!!!!



yahoo.gifI just nosed some beer...............LMAO !!!!!!!

post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post



Oh man this is good stuff. I get it at Kroger/Smiths. Could be a different grocer your way. Google Kroger for you area. 

 

MPB.jpg
 

 



So one of my favorite non-smoked snacks is a warm tortilla with peanut butter. just tried it with peanut butter and maple syrup. First time I've had those two flavors together and it definitely won't be my last. Thanks.

 

post #15 of 19

Awesome Meat, I gotta try that!

post #16 of 19

PIG CANDY!!!! Yaahhhh.. nice looking stuff.. I have not made that in years.. I need to make some

 

teenuts here is another brand of Maple peanut butter, it's usually in the regular and natural food sections.  I have seen this in

several stores in my area. Price Chopper, Stop&Shop..

 

2011-07-11130411.jpg

post #17 of 19

Pig candy and Porn...............yahoo.gif

post #18 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeznuts View Post





So one of my favorite non-smoked snacks is a warm tortilla with peanut butter. just tried it with peanut butter and maple syrup. First time I've had those two flavors together and it definitely won't be my last. Thanks.

 


Good combo! 

 

post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 

no-pics.png    biggrin.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor700 View Post

Pig candy and Porn...............yahoo.gif



 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Pig Candy aka (Pork Porn)