or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Hot Very very hot chicken wings W/Qview heavy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hot Very very hot chicken wings W/Qview heavy

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 

so many post on chicken wings i decided to mix Asian and Buffalo wings

for the marinade

1/4 cup evoo

1/2 cup lemon juice

2 tabs soy

2 tabs teriyaki

3 taps paprika

3 taps Cayenne

2 taps garlic powder

mix well till you get a nice paste (see photo)

 

for the sauce

in a woke

1 cup water

1/2 cup lemon juice

1/4 cup soy

2 tabs sweet soy

2 tabs brown sugar

1 tabs garlic

4 tabs Peri Peri sauce (hot sauce) it is very very hot so you ca put only 2 tabs

let it simmer for an hour

add 2 tabs glucose (corn syrup)

let it simmer till it will coat the spoon (see photo)

 

DSC05230.JPG

 

DSC05231.JPG

 

This is the consistency of the paste

 

DSC05232.JPG

 

 

DSC05238.JPG

 

DSC05241.JPG

 

Let it simmer for an hour

 

DSC05245.JPG

 

DSC05247.JPG

 

That how the sauce must coat spoon

 

DSC05254.JPG

 

mix the chicken with the sauce

 

DSC05258.JPG

 

backed potatos ohh yummy

 

DSC05259.JPG

 

DSC05260.JPG

 

THE END

 

DSC05261.JPG

 

Thanks for watching happy 4th july

 

imagesCAGJ2O48.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

post #2 of 18

Now that's my kind of wings, el scorcho! icon14.gif

post #3 of 18

WOW! Those look frigin AWESOME! Those are some great looking wing! 77.gif

post #4 of 18

Oh yea HOT wings! Awesome!

post #5 of 18

Oh my! I am gonna have to try this. Looks awesome africanmeat!

post #6 of 18

Looks great! That last picture says it all!

post #7 of 18

WOW !!!!!........ what everybody else said...........Ahron......move to Omak...Dave

post #8 of 18

Looking delicious..

 

 Like your idea of hot too!!

 

  Craig

post #9 of 18

Nothing like some good Hot Wings. I know when I finally out drink my wife in beer, they were hot enough.

post #10 of 18

Drool, Drool, Drool !!! Awesome buddy and Thanks for the recipes!!!

 

Do you get a picture on the wall if you eat all of them?

post #11 of 18

Ahron...they look excellent...those Bearviews are awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing...i'll have to give these a try!!! 1/2 hot for me the other half tamer for my little lady....

thumb1.gif

post #12 of 18

Looks good,  Will  add this on my bucket list of they to smoke,

smoke  fried chicken next on my list.usa.gif

post #13 of 18

Great looking wings!

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #14 of 18

drool.gif

post #15 of 18

wow!  those are some super delicious looking wings!  icon14.gif

 

 

terrific view, thanks for sharing!  beercheer.gif

post #16 of 18

Looks Great Ahron...

post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

Now that's my kind of wings, el scorcho! icon14.gif


   Thanks
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by JIRodriguez View Post

WOW! Those look frigin AWESOME! Those are some great looking wing! 77.gif



 Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Oh yea HOT wings! Awesome!



 Yes they were hot

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by solaryellow View Post

Oh my! I am gonna have to try this. Looks awesome africanmeat!



Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinstevo27 View Post

Looks great! That last picture says it all!



they were yummy

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveOmak View Post

WOW !!!!!........ what everybody else said...........Ahron......move to Omak...Dave



Thanks Dave i wish i could move

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by fpnmf View Post

Looking delicious..

 

 Like your idea of hot too!!

 

  Craig



Thanks Craig  i love hot food

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post

Nothing like some good Hot Wings. I know when I finally out drink my wife in beer, they were hot enough.



O BOY my wife requested  a rerun for next week

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by rp RibKing View Post

Drool, Drool, Drool !!! Awesome buddy and Thanks for the recipes!!!

 

Do you get a picture on the wall if you eat all of them?



 No but a get a bigger smile

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by gotarace View Post

Ahron...they look excellent...those Bearviews are awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing...i'll have to give these a try!!! 1/2 hot for me the other half tamer for my little lady....

thumb1.gif



Thanks go for it

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod62 View Post

Looks good,  Will  add this on my bucket list of they to smoke,

smoke  fried chicken next on my list.usa.gif



Thanks Dont forget Qview

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture View Post

Great looking wings!

 

Good luck and good smoking.



Thanks



Quote:
Originally Posted by realtorterry View Post

drool.gif



Thanks



Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrlnd View Post

wow!  those are some super delicious looking wings!  icon14.gif

 

 

terrific view, thanks for sharing!  beercheer.gif



Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer-B-Q View Post

Looks Great Ahron...



Thanks

 

post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinstevo27 View Post

Looks great! That last picture says it all!



  You're right Steve th_violent5.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Hot Very very hot chicken wings W/Qview heavy