SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Messages for All Guests and Members › My other Hobby........Sports Photography
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My other Hobby........Sports Photography - Page 2

post #21 of 33

Flash, pic's are awesome!!!......... Not sure what you charge?

 

 At the next corn hole tourney I have with family and personal friends.... ALL SMF friends are Welcomed also. I want you to take the pic's.

 

John

post #22 of 33

Great looking pics Dave - thanks for sharing

post #23 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotarace View Post


 


I'm with Bear sorry flash...

Bear as battalion combat photographer he is in charge of company...platoon...squad photographers. He sorts ...files and classifies photos sent to his office. He also gets to run classes for uncle sam training field photographers. It is a gravy job...lol  He was a squad photographer for one tour after there was a injury to the original recruit and it steamrolled from there. 13 more years and he is retiring from the marines.

 


I envy those guys, but if it had been me, I'd end up dead, concentrating on some photo instead of the bullets flying around my head. I had a friend down in the keys, that wanted me to do underwater photography, about the time JAWS came out.......nah!

 

post #24 of 33

Flash..lol on the jaws reference...At that time my high school job was running projectors at the local theater...Jaws played for 2 weeks straight 2 times a night...to this day i still laugh on how high people would jump and scream when the shark burst out of the water in the movie.icon_eek.gif I could see the complete audience and it was priceless watching their reaction.

My son-in-law is a great man {i want to say kid but it doesn't fit} his home is filled with great photo's as i'm sure yours is also. I don't think in a million years he thought his hobby would turn into the job he has now in the service.

post #25 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by rp RibKing View Post

Flash, pic's are awesome!!!......... Not sure what you charge?

 

 At the next corn hole tourney I have with family and personal friends.... ALL SMF friends are Welcomed also. I want you to take the pic's.

 

John

 

 

Corn Hole Tourney?   No Thanks!

 

We don't play that game in Pennsy.  eek.gif

 

Bear
 

 

post #26 of 33

Flash you are a great artist thanks for sharing  these moment in time  with us.

post #27 of 33

very nice photos

post #28 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by africanmeat View Post

Flash you are a great artist thanks for sharing  these moment in time  with us.



Nah, those little kids are the artist. I just record the images.

post #29 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post

Nah, those little kids are the artist. I just record the images.


Well said!

 

You are however, a great recorder of Art !  icon14.gif

 

Thanks Flash,

Bear

 

post #30 of 33

Thanks for sharing those photos flash.  You really do some nice work there.  Capturing moments like that is an art, and your eye and experience shows.  Photography is my other hobby as well.

post #31 of 33

Flash- great shots of those kids! Somewhere in the house there is picture from back when I use to umpire little league games. Shot is of the catcher tagging out the runner from third with me making the call from behind the plate  .  The guy that took the picture was the catcher's grandpa and he took the pic over the right field fence and since I was in the shot, he gave me a copy. IIRC the grand dad worked for one of the daily papers.

post #32 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post

Flash- great shots of those kids! Somewhere in the house there is picture from back when I use to umpire little league games. Shot is of the catcher tagging out the runner from third with me making the call from behind the plate  .  The guy that took the picture was the catcher's grandpa and he took the pic over the right field fence and since I was in the shot, he gave me a copy. IIRC the grand dad worked for one of the daily papers.



 If I get a great shot involving the umps, I try to get a photo to them. Some move around so much it is hard to do.

 

DSC_2708copy.jpg

 

Katelyn_3669.jpg

 

This little hellfire behind the plate was like a stone wall when it came to runners trying to take her on.

 

post #33 of 33



 

Originally Posted by Flash View Post


If I get a great shot involving the umps, I try to get a photo to them. Some move around so much it is hard to do.

 

DSC_2708copy.jpg

 

Katelyn_3669.jpg

 

This little hellfire behind the plate was like a stone wall when it came to runners trying to take her on.

 

       Redheads..........nuf said..........Dave

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Messages for All Guests and Members › My other Hobby........Sports Photography