or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Romnian smoke ribs soup
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Romnian smoke ribs soup

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

This was my late mother favourite soup it is an  Romanian  farmer winter soup,and the winter arrived.

so it is Time for soup. i got from my butcher beef ribs cut in 1/3

DSC05089.JPG

 

DSC05090.JPG

 

 

i smoked them at 230 for 3 hours

DSC05091.JPG

 

DSC05095.JPG

 

and i Left them cool down, at this stage i put beans to soak over night with a TSP soda-bicarb

 

DSC05096.JPG

 

next day i sliced the ribs

DSC05097.JPG

 

put them in a big pot with the beans thet i rinse with fresh water 1 onion 3 carrots garlic salt and a TSP of chicken soup

powder.

DSC05100.JPG

 

brought  it to boil an allow it simmer for 3 hours after thet My wife add flat pasta

DSC05126.JPG

 

and it simmer for 30 minute  constant stirring .

BOY O BOY it is good

DSC05139.JPG

 

DSC05141.JPG

 

THE END

 

DSC05143.JPG

 

Thanks for looking

 

 

post #2 of 9

great pics!!  Looks-Great.gif

post #3 of 9

Wow...that soup looks Excellent Meat!!!! When winter hits in Wisconsin we are always making a pot of soup...i think i will try this. We love bean soup at my house and this gives it a great twist.  icon14.gif

post #4 of 9

Great idea Ahron,

That looks fantastic, Definetly gotta try this.

Thanks for sharing your recipe

   looks_great.png

post #5 of 9

Man O Man that looks great! I make soup all year and that's on my list. I'm assuming those are pinto beans?   feedme.gif

post #6 of 9

Them there looks like something cut around what we call the short rib. About as flavorful as anything you can get.  That soup looks great!  Them old folks new what they were doing.  We could learn from them.

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #7 of 9

That looks really good from my house, Ahron!!!

 

 

Thanks for showing!

 

Bear

post #8 of 9

Nice job Ahron! You have some great recipes!  thumb1.gif

post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardslicer View Post

great pics!!  Looks-Great.gif



Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by gotarace View Post

Wow...that soup looks Excellent Meat!!!! When winter hits in Wisconsin we are always making a pot of soup...i think i will try this. We love bean soup at my house and this gives it a great twist.  icon14.gif



Winter in cape town is opposite to the USA it is in July

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor700 View Post

Great idea Ahron,

That looks fantastic, Definetly gotta try this.

Thanks for sharing your recipe

   looks_great.png



Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

Man O Man that looks great! I make soup all year and that's on my list. I'm assuming those are pinto beans?   feedme.gif



It is red kidney beans

thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture View Post

Them there looks like something cut around what we call the short rib. About as flavorful as anything you can get.  That soup looks great!  Them old folks new what they were doing.  We could learn from them.

 

Good luck and good smoking.



thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

That looks really good from my house, Ahron!!!

 

 

Thanks for showing!

 

Bear



thanks Bear

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Nice job Ahron! You have some great recipes!  thumb1.gif



Thanks ALL

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Romnian smoke ribs soup