SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Grilling Chicken › Gilled Chicken Breast
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gilled Chicken Breast

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

Some Grilling pics.

 

Enjoy!

 

 

Grilled Chicken Breast with Basil/Garlic Butter

 

20110508124.JPG

 

 

 

Grilled Skillet Potatoes with Fresh Basil and Italian dressing

 

20110508148.JPG

 

 

20100904190.jpg

 

20100904204.jpg

 

updated: added Grill pics.


Edited by SQWIB - 6/7/11 at 12:55pm
post #2 of 10

Looks excellent Sqwib, did they come off the Summit? You can't go wrong with those flavors.

Steve

post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 

Yes, I am loving that sear station.

Plus the newer Webers are so much more fuel efficient, I'm using less propane and getting more heat

post #4 of 10

Yep can't beat a Weber. I really wanted a Summit but space was an issue along with the price lol. I'm still young though so someday...

post #5 of 10

Mighty fine looking meal you have there and one beauty of a grill. I have never been much of a gas fan but that thing is a work of art. Love the basil garlic compound butter on that chicken too. Looks-Great.gif

post #6 of 10

Perfect!

Great looking chicken & my favorite taters !!!!

 

Your pics are awesome, like Raps!

He said uses a cheap camera---What are you using?

 

Thanks,

Bear

post #7 of 10

Nice meal  & mighty nice grill. You just can't beat an American or Canadian made gasser (That goes for pretty much everything anyways). When my Chinese made bbq died after only 3 years, I bought a lower end Broil King (Signet 20), and what a difference it made. I love that thing.

post #8 of 10

Great meal & great grill!

post #9 of 10

looks good. Never thought of Italian dressing on potatoes? The things you hear sometimes that make you think, why have I never done that before??

post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TWIG View Post

Mighty fine looking meal you have there and one beauty of a grill. I have never been much of a gas fan but that thing is a work of art. Love the basil garlic compound butter on that chicken too. Looks-Great.gif


I keep a log of it on hand to top my steaks and chicken when they come off the grill, I just soften some butter, add my herbs and spices, roll and refrigerate.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Cochon View Post

Nice meal  & mighty nice grill. You just can't beat an American or Canadian made gasser (That goes for pretty much everything anyways). When my Chinese made bbq died after only 3 years, I bought a lower end Broil King (Signet 20), and what a difference it made. I love that thing.



Agreed, I had a charbroil that blew up (NOT GAS)  when I was doing a huge turkey in a roasting pan. It had a glass front and exploded all over the turkey, and as luck had it,  I had just removed the lid off the roasting pan to try and get a crispier skin.

 

Was on the phone for 2 weeks never did get through, since then I have been sold on Webers, they haven't let me down yet.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Perfect!

Great looking chicken & my favorite taters !!!!

 

Your pics are awesome, like Raps!

He said uses a cheap camera---What are you using?

 

Thanks,

Bear


Canon EOS7D

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAl View Post

Great meal & great grill!



Thank You


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtorterry View Post

looks good. Never thought of Italian dressing on potatoes? The things you hear sometimes that make you think, why have I never done that before??


I think I went a little heavy on the salad dressing, it was a tad sweet so the next day when I reheated, I added more dressing thinking it would reduce some of the sweetness, but here it was the dressing making it sweeter.

Ill try a bit of balsamic next time.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Grilling Chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Grilling Chicken › Gilled Chicken Breast