SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Messages for All Guests and Members › My Pug gets weird when I fire up the smoker
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Pug gets weird when I fire up the smoker

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 

Last time I smoked something was on St Patty's Day and she was wearing this outfit that the kids put on her. Well tonight I fired up the smoker and she went crazy around the smoker until I let her inside. When I came in after adding the meat my wife said Zoe ran into the girls room and dragged downstairs the green beads so we dressed her up again like last St Patty's Day. For an hour she has been staring at the back door like this, guess she liked her bite of pork last time ROTF.gif

 

Here she is right now

 

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
post #2 of 16

Lord, not another nutty Pug. cool.gif Yup, there hams. 

post #3 of 16

We have Pugs too, they are definitely entertaining.... :)

post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 

She's the best dog I've ever had.. so quiet and listens very well

post #5 of 16

Here's the best pic I could find of mine. Alien Dawg! 

100_0375.jpg

 

post #6 of 16

She is a good Begger. My cocker  has those dang sad eyes .I should give him a  tin cup .

post #7 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

Here's the best pic I could find of mine. Alien Dawg! 

100_0375.jpg

 


PUG LUV!! I usually never see too many black ones like mine or maybe the tan/black face like yours is the more popular coat on the puggies

 

 

post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post

She's the best dog I've ever had.. so quiet and listens very well



Are you still talking about your Pug? We have two and neither listen very well. They are better now but were quite ornery when they were pups.  Our male is big, VERY sensitive and loves everyone.  He is actually teachable and listens somewhat.  Our black female is quite the opposite.  She is alpha, growls at other dogs and doesn't have a sensitive bone in her chubby little body. Apart from being a trouble maker, she is quite cute. lol

 

 

post #9 of 16

LOL, I am more concerned with you guys dressing her that way. biggrin.gif

post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gersus View Post





Are you still talking about your Pug? We have two and neither listen very well. They are better now but were quite ornery when they were pups.  Our male is big, VERY sensitive and loves everyone.  He is actually teachable and listens somewhat.  Our black female is quite the opposite.  She is alpha, growls at other dogs and doesn't have a sensitive bone in her chubby little body. Apart from being a trouble maker, she is quite cute. lol

 

 

Yes the only time our Pug barks and when she hears another dog barking outside other than that she is quiet and only makes a howl noise in the morning when she first sees us. We can tell her to sit or come and she does it right away. She's awesome.
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post

LOL, I am more concerned with you guys dressing her that way. biggrin.gif


She loves it.. she also loves wet towels. When we get out of the shower and dry off we'll drop our towel and she will roll over on it for a good 5 minutes. We guess she likes the smell and wants to cover up in it. 

 

Watch her
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/ronaldford1975/?action=view&current=VIDEO0022.mp4

post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post

LOL, I am more concerned with you guys dressing her that way. biggrin.gif



Sounds like it was his girl's on that. 

post #12 of 16

I had a pig that lived in my house for about 10 years . (a real pig , 4 legs , not 2 ) She seemed to be kind of leary of me whenever I was smoking any type of pork . She passed away , and no , I did not eat her . A potbelly pig . My friends dad knew people that butchered a couple of potbellies and they said it wasn't worth the trouble . A lot of fat and not much meat . She did seem on edge though especially if I'd throw a ham in the smoker . Her name was Peggy , not pork chop or bacon.

post #13 of 16

My Pugie passed away a little more than a year ago. He was one of the best dogs I have ever had, That is why I use his pic as my avatar

post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post



Yes the only time our Pug barks and when she hears another dog barking outside other than that she is quiet and only makes a howl noise in the morning when she first sees us. We can tell her to sit or come and she does it right away. She's awesome.
 

 




She loves it.. she also loves wet towels. When we get out of the shower and dry off we'll drop our towel and she will roll over on it for a good 5 minutes. We guess she likes the smell and wants to cover up in it. 

 

Watch her
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/ronaldford1975/?action=view&current=VIDEO0022.mp4


You see my avatar?? Those two, after a bath love to do the same thing. We call it "Rootin". We always figured they are trying to rub the fu-fu smell of the shampoo off.

 

post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by So MS Smoker View Post

My Pugie passed away a little more than a year ago. He was one of the best dogs I have ever had, That is why I use his pic as my avatar

I'm sorry to hear that, how old was he? Ours is 3 yrs old and I hope she has a long long life ahead
 

 

post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 

Rootin is exactly it. It's hilarious to watch her do that.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Messages for All Guests and Members › My Pug gets weird when I fire up the smoker