or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Cold Smoking › Bacon › My First Successful Bacon!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My First Successful Bacon! - Page 2

post #21 of 27

Awesome bacon SOB..... drool.gif

post #22 of 27

Nicely done!  Ya know, I am just around the corner. Someday we need to get together.

post #23 of 27

And The Crowd Goes WILD!!!

Great Job SOB!!

 

I told you, once you figured it out, you would LOVE my new pellet burner!!!

 

 

Todd

No Creosote! A-Maze-N Smokers

Reply
post #24 of 27

good lookin' bacon! does the pellet burner make more smoke than the duster?

post #25 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by boykjo View Post

Awesome bacon SOB..... drool.gif

Thanks Joe!  The BLTs tonite were "SOOOO GOOD!" to quote Mrs SOB

 

 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdwolf View Post

Nicely done!  Ya know, I am just around the corner. Someday we need to get together.


I agree!  I would have liked to get an Ohio gathering going but life gets in the way too often!
 

 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJohnson View Post

And The Crowd Goes WILD!!!

Great Job SOB!!

 

I told you, once you figured it out, you would LOVE my new pellet burner!!!

 

 

Todd

OOOHH I DO  I DO  I DOO!!! It is the BOMB!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefrob View Post

good lookin' bacon! does the pellet burner make more smoke than the duster?

Thanks Rob!  Yep it sure does... The pellets are compacted sawdust so it is like having twice the amount of wood in the same amount of burning space. Yet it still produces nice TBS! 

 

SOB

 

 

post #26 of 27

That looks realy goodsuperjob.gif

post #27 of 27

Awesome looking bacon SOB!!  Good to be back online and see some tasty posts here....been too busy with life to be here much for quite a while.  But I'm still smokin!  Good to see you are too!!!

 

John

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Bacon
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Cold Smoking › Bacon › My First Successful Bacon!