New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pork belly

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
Ok, I think its called pork belly, its where you get bacon from.
Has anyone tried cooking this cut of meat slow and low?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
post #2 of 3

Yeppers,  its called pork candy.  I like it cooked real well almost to the point of burn't ends.  There is a good bit of fat so it shouldn't dry out.

post #3 of 3

Where can I buy some of this?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork