or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HAPPY EASTER SMF'ers

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 

Happy Easter to all the SMF folks. 

 

bunnies2.JPG

HAPPY-EASTER.JPG

post #2 of 17

Thanks the same to you Meateater !!!!

post #3 of 17

Same to you

post #4 of 17

Back at ya.


 

post #5 of 17

Happy Easter to all of my SMF family.

post #6 of 17

I will first say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Just because Easter falls on my B-Day this year! Has to be a good day with this holiday being the same day for the only time in my life and anyone else having the 4/24 B-Day in their lifetime. I hope everyone has a great day no matter their belief is.

post #7 of 17

thx and happy easter to all here!

post #8 of 17

Happy birthday Twig, and a Happy easter to all of you!

post #9 of 17

Happy Easter to all and a big Happy Birthday to Big Twig!

post #10 of 17

Hoppy Birthday Big Twig and Hoppy Easter to all you SMF Bunnys out there...biggrin.gif

post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TWIG View Post

I will first say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Just because Easter falls on my B-Day this year! Has to be a good day with this holiday being the same day for the only time in my life and anyone else having the 4/24 B-Day in their lifetime. I hope everyone has a great day no matter their belief is.


Happy Birthday Twig!

My Sister was born on Easter, in 1943. She said if she lives long enough she will have one BD on Easter, but I forgot what year that was going to be.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

Happy Easter to all the SMF folks. 

 

Same to you Meat, and Happy easter to ALL of my SMF Brothers & Sisters!

 

Meat those pics are great, but the chocolate bunnies are the best!

 

 

Bear
 

 

post #12 of 17

Thanks for all the B-Day wishes everyone.

 

Bear, I found this site that lists all of the days Easter falls on. Unless I live to I think 115 I will never have it fall on my B-Day again. I guess it's kind of neat.

 

http://www.assa.org.au/edm.html

 

 

Oh and HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!

post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TWIG View Post

Thanks for all the B-Day wishes everyone.

 

Bear, I found this site that lists all of the days Easter falls on. Unless I live to I think 115 I will never have it fall on my B-Day again. I guess it's kind of neat.

 

http://www.assa.org.au/edm.html

 

 

Oh and HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!


So then after your 115th BD, how long will you have to live to hit it again?  rolleyes.gif

 

Bear

 

post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post




So then after your 115th BD, how long will you have to live to hit it again?  rolleyes.gif

 

Bear

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA, 183 years young. I think I will call it quits after that one.
 

 

post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TWIG View Post

 

HAHAHAHA, 183 years young. I think I will call it quits after that one.


Thanks for that link!

My Sister was born on Easter----April 25, 1943.

On Easter----April 25, 2038, She'll be 95 years old.

Then it happens again in 2190, when she turns 247 years old !

I don't know, she's the oldest & the healthiest of my Brother & Sisters, but...........

 

Bear

 


Edited by Bearcarver - 4/22/11 at 3:41pm
post #16 of 17

I had Easter fall on my Birthday several years ago. not sure of the exact Year

but this year I turned double nickel last Sunday on Palm Sunday!

Happy Easter to all and God Bless!

post #17 of 17

Ditto............

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home