Ok, so I have been reading amout the MES smokers and I have a couple on questions.
1. Can someone post a pic of the "Big" and "Small" wood chip box?
2. Does it matter which one I have?
3. I have an AMNS (large) and a 10 lb box of hickory, I see everyone saying that it works great with this. How? Can I get some help with this?
4. If I use the wood chip tray, where do I put this 12" x 12" tile? Do I need it if I use the AMNS?
5. How long and at what temp should I cook a beef brisket.
6. The weather is nice here in CO today, do I need to extend cooking times if it is really cold?
7. Do I need to cure this unit prior to using? If so what temp and how long?
Thanks for all the help, in advance.
Go Colorado Rockies!