or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Smoker Builds › Other Builds › Cabinet and table top for my 22.5 WSM...FRANKENSMOKE!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cabinet and table top for my 22.5 WSM...FRANKENSMOKE! - Page 2

post #21 of 26

Great build! Great Q! Not much more to say!

 

Except!

 

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

post #22 of 26

Looks like it can be a little bit difficult getting to the bottom section to add your initial amount of coal.  Is it?

post #23 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post

Looks like it can be a little bit difficult getting to the bottom section to add your initial amount of coal.  Is it?



Not at all difficult, as you can see in the pics the side table folds down and the top table folds up, open the cabinet put the charcoal bowl in ( i screwed down 2x4 blocks so the legs would go in the same place everytime) light it (minion method) put the mid section on and fold the table top back down, works great.

post #24 of 26


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvribs View Post





Not at all difficult, as you can see in the pics the side table folds down and the top table folds up, open the cabinet put the charcoal bowl in ( i screwed down 2x4 blocks so the legs would go in the same place everytime) light it (minion method) put the mid section on and fold the table top back down, works great.


I wasn't sure if the "bar" that runs across the thing in the front at the top would make it difficult to get the middle section on and off.  Sounds like the answer is "no".  Very nice.

post #25 of 26

Looks-Great.gif

 

any left oversdrool.gif

post #26 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post


 


I wasn't sure if the "bar" that runs across the thing in the front at the top would make it difficult to get the middle section on and off.  Sounds like the answer is "no".  Very nice.


Thanks Fig, the "bar" that runs across the top is part of the frame covered up with trim i made, after lighting the lump (the top is folded open) i put the mid section on thru the top with the water pan and with a smaller pot i fill up the water pan with hot tap water, grate on, food on, top on, close the table top, kick on the stoker and when i did the brisket the temp inside the cabinet got to 92, wasnt no big deal but i left it open for the nite, and yes Sunman there was leftovers....uhhh keyword being was lol
 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Builds
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Smoker Builds › Other Builds › Cabinet and table top for my 22.5 WSM...FRANKENSMOKE!