SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Some Reverse Seared Ribeyes .... on my new toy. :)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Some Reverse Seared Ribeyes .... on my new toy. :) - Page 2

post #21 of 36
Thread Starter 

Thank you Rob and Rd!! :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossyMO View Post

Long time, no see cowgirl.....

Great looking reverse sear on the rib-eyes and nice looking rig you got yourself!


Great to see you Mossy! Hope winter is treating you well.   Thanks!! PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 

post #22 of 36

When's the BBQ? That reminds me of my folks place, we have a outdoor patio with a built in brick BBQ and a Fireplace next to it. The BBQ has a SS lid and a up and down grill like that.

post #23 of 36

Jeanie, those are some of the best looking Rib Eye's I have ever seen, and the sauce looks wonderful too.  I am not much on asparagus but yours looks so good, I think I would at least give it another try. Your presentation is A+, beautiful plating, excellent photography, and such a simple combination of great food that the photo does not get busy.  Absolutely wonderful and I am sure that the taste was to match!  Good job Jeanie, good job!

 

Your SMF Friend,

Barry  biggrin.gif

post #24 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by meateater View Post

When's the BBQ? That reminds me of my folks place, we have a outdoor patio with a built in brick BBQ and a Fireplace next to it. The BBQ has a SS lid and a up and down grill like that.


There's a rumor that I might be having a BBQ next month.... that's what my friends keep telling me. lol 

Your folks patio sounds great Meateater.. I bet they cooked up some fantastic feasts out there.  Thanks!!
 

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaSmokeSignal View Post

Jeanie, those are some of the best looking Rib Eye's I have ever seen, and the sauce looks wonderful too.  I am not much on asparagus but yours looks so good, I think I would at least give it another try. Your presentation is A+, beautiful plating, excellent photography, and such a simple combination of great food that the photo does not get busy.  Absolutely wonderful and I am sure that the taste was to match!  Good job Jeanie, good job!

 

Your SMF Friend,

Barry  biggrin.gif



 Barry,  Thank you!! I can't believe that you would even try my asparagus.  (((HUGS))) to you for everything!! biggrin.gif

post #25 of 36

icon_cool.gif

Man oh Man that looks awesome there Jeanie. As always...

post #26 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mballi3011 View Post

icon_cool.gif

Man oh Man that looks awesome there Jeanie. As always...



 Thanks... PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

post #27 of 36

I've been gone awhile but never forgot how wonderful your smokes came out and the only thing I can say is nobody can top your smokes!!!  Yer the greatest babe!!!

And the food looks pretty good too!!!!   PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif    PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

post #28 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot View Post

I've been gone awhile but never forgot how wonderful your smokes came out and the only thing I can say is nobody can top your smokes!!!  Yer the greatest babe!!!

And the food looks pretty good too!!!!   PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif    PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif



 I'd give you a ((HUG)) for that if I could. cool.gif  Thank you!!!

post #29 of 36

icon_eek.gif Will you marry me!

post #30 of 36
Thread Starter 



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtorterry View Post

icon_eek.gif Will you marry me!


lol Terry... yes!    (didn't think I'd say that did you?)  biggrin.gif   Thanks....
 

post #31 of 36

That picture looks like some thing out of a magazine. Looks great.

 

post #32 of 36

WOW........Steaks look great.......going to try the slow cook today....I have thought about it but never had the nerve to try. Now that i see yours i'm doing it.........thanx

post #33 of 36
Sweet hasty bake . The steaks look good to.
Edited by michael ark - 4/13/12 at 6:27am
post #34 of 36

Looks really good! It's been about 10 years since I had any Morals.

post #35 of 36

That sure is a pretty grill and looks like you've got her well under control.  That's a good thing. 

 

Ten thumbs up for your presentation.  Somebody else said it before me.  That's a $100 meal at a great restaurant.


 

post #36 of 36

Hi Cowgirl, that meal looks amazing.

I also looked at your stuffed calamari and am definitely putting that one on my list.

Looking forward to looking at some of your other recipes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Some Reverse Seared Ribeyes .... on my new toy. :)