I replaced the corroded connectors on my MES and did a test run yesterday. Since it was New Years day I couldn't find the heavier wiring, but it works ok for now. I ran it empty for several hours to test it, and the heat came up a lot quicker than before, so it was probably sick for a while.
I used Bear's idea of a cardboard box over the vent to help the heat stay up, it was about 30 degrees out. Not real windy but it seemed to help.
Chopped up the leftover brisket from last Saturday and added to baked beans with tomatoes & green chilis. Also had anahiems wrapped & stuffed with cream cheese and yard bird with Head Country seasoning.
Thanks for checking it out & happy new year all.