Guys I am brand new on this forum and I have made numerous things in my Masterbuilt Electric Smoker. Tomorrow I want to do some Baby Back Ribs (3 racks). I need some help.... Every time I have tried to do the ribs in the past I have not had much success - too tough, brined them too long, etc...
I was planning on rubbing my ribs with a little spicy mustard and rib rub tonight and let that soak in for about 16 hours. Then I was going to smoke them at 225 for 2 hours, wrap them in foil and add some beer for 2 hours and then let them finish up for the final hour.
Now for the questions...
- Should I cut the rib slabs in half?
- Should I rub them down that early?
- Do I have the temp right?
- Do I have the formula right (2,2,1)?
- Should I add BBQ sauce for the final hour?
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me. I will try to upload some pics when I begin the process.