or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › One more Stufz Lover w/qview of course
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

One more Stufz Lover w/qview of course - Page 2

post #21 of 26

Hey Steve, I gotta ask:

 

Is that a picture of Lois Lane with the green hat on???    roflmao.gif

 

 

Bear

post #22 of 26

Great job on the burgers steve. I see your a neighbor. And put some pants on...........

post #23 of 26
Thread Starter 



haha, thats Jimmy Olsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Hey Steve, I gotta ask:

 

Is that a picture of Lois Lane with the green hat on???    roflmao.gif

 

 

Bear



 Yeah man, Go Canes! Pants are overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boykjo View Post

Great job on the burgers steve. I see your a neighbor. And put some pants on...........

post #24 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinstevo27 View Post


haha, thats Jimmy Olsen

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Hey Steve, I gotta ask:

 

Is that a picture of Lois Lane with the green hat on???    roflmao.gif

 

 

Bear

 

 


LOL----I thought of Jimmy first, but when I doubled back, I saw you had called her "She".

 

Bear

post #25 of 26

what does the CBP stand for?

post #26 of 26

Cracked Black Pepper

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › One more Stufz Lover w/qview of course