I have the best chicken recipe, not bragging but i have won several competitions using it.
1) Cut the backbone out of the chicken, wash bird till clean.
2) Place bird in a ziploc bag, then fill bag with buttermilk.
3) Place in fridge for six to eight hours.
4) Take bird out of bag, DO NOT wipe or rinse the bird off.
5) season the bird with your favorite seasoning.
6) Grill breast up, don't flip chicken while grilling.
7) Grill till internal temp reaches 180 degreees at the bone between the leg and thigh.