man i wish i seen this a week ago...Bought the all black one for that price......But i don't live near a bass pro anyways....
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryElectric Smokerstagged by System, 11/7/10
- brandMasterbuilttagged by System, 11/7/10
- productMasterbuilt 30-Inch Smokehouse Smokertagged by System, 11/7/10
- productMasterbuilt Electric Analog 30"tagged by System, 11/7/10
- categorySmokerstagged by System, 11/7/10
- brandStainlesstagged by System, 11/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Water leaking from the back left side of MES 30" Last post on 2/17/16 at 2:46pm in Electric Smokers
- Which AMAZEN for my 30" MES? Last post on 9/25/10 at 9:13am in Electric Smokers
- MES water retention Last post on 5/15/10 at 2:33am in Electric Smokers
- Question to mes owners. Last post on 5/10/10 at 11:03am in Electric Smokers
- diff between 30" and 40" MES Last post on 8/5/10 at 6:45pm in Electric Smokers
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
30" MES Stainless - Black Friday SALE! - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Seasoning my 411 model as I write. Only problem I have found is it seems to run about 25 degrees hotter than what the digital control is telling me. Compared to my Poland digital thermometer that I have confermed is dead on.
Anybody else have this "Problem"?
Could be where the sensor is.
Did you try putting your Poland right next to the MES temp sensor. Should look like a little toggle switch, somewhere on the back wall.
Mine is 15° off, but "DEAD ON" right next to the built in probe. It should be on the back wall of the cabinet.
Also keep-in-mind, that food placed in the right rear corner will get done faster, because most of the heat goes up the corner and out the exhaust vent.
They are having the same sale in 2011 that they did in 2010. I got one in 2010 for $179. The 2011 as has it for the same price again. This new one looks like it might be all stainless steel. Anyway I got there at 5:30 and waited in a long line. I did get one though. They must have had at least 100 of them. I would still get there early though.
Did I see that license plate amazn south of Charlotte, NC?
Buckeye, Thats a deal. If you are even thinking about one Go don't even think about it, just get one. I paid 177.00 for my 910 and that was bot a bad price..Jted
Mary, Just to let you know that there is not much assembly involved. mine was a breeze. I did have to get my glasses to install the controller. Just a couple of screws. Yours has wheels so you can expect that. Happy Smoking.Jted
- 30" MES Stainless - Black Friday SALE!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › First go at bacon (hot smoked) 2 minutes ago
- › Smoked Pumpkin Seeds 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone in the Tacoma WA area fermenting sausages/salami? questions... 5 minutes ago
- › Mini Hams 6 minutes ago
- › Belly bacon, skin on or skin off? 7 minutes ago
- › Its time for the smoke to roll 8 minutes ago
- › Meatloaf. Do I have to give friend credit? 9 minutes ago
- › Some wee fatties! 11 minutes ago
- › Couple of steaks 13 minutes ago
- › Part of brisket was sticking out of cure 14 minutes ago
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman
- › Weston Pro Series #22 Food Grinder 1HP by TripleQ