Discussion in 'Catering & Large Group Gatherings' started by sweethanky, Jun 18, 2008.

  1. sweethanky

    sweethanky Fire Starter

    when catering to large groups/partys do you need to have a food handler licence?
  2. fatback joe

    fatback joe Master of the Pit OTBS Member

    Only good answer to that question is to contact your local county office.........but generally, I would say yes.

Share This Page