So some of my posts got eaten by the mysterious database monster (a cousin to the beast that always ate my homework as a child?) so I have decided to repost a couple Qviews... I'll start with a Canadian Bacon I did in November. I kept drooling over the pics in ChefBoy's CB post and decided to do my own. I don't remember everything I had in the original post, but I'll post the pork **** for everyone. I started with a 9# pork loin I found on sale at Meijer and split it in half for two 4.5# bacons. I used a combination of a dry cure with maple syrup and bagged it in the fridge for about 10 days. After giving it some time to cure I gave it a soak and a smoke Here it is before the soak After this I soaked it overnight and then let it dry in the fridge for about 14 hours before smoking it. I gave it about 4 hours of smoke on a blend of hickory and apple. It was incredible. I wish I had some "after" pics but I cannot seem to find the ones I had taken. I'll make sure to get some when I do this weekend's CB smoke.