So I was thinking tonight before I get going for my first smoke of the season I would drill some holes for my thermometer leads through the back of my BBQ Grillware smoker. I was a little concerned that my drill would not be powerful enough, but I didn't have any problems. I drilled one right under the top of the very top grate for the smoker probe. The 2nd one I drilled was about 1/2" above the 2nd grate. I think I'm going to drill a larger hole here so all of my leads can go into this hole. While doing that I thought what the heck am I going to use to keep the smoker probe from just dangling about. So until I can come put with a better solution, I cut a small potato in half and had one half on the outside and one half on the inside. It seems to be working for now. I'll post some pictures of the outside in a bit.