or Connect

Posts by themule69

since their is no cure in it do you need to refrigerate? Happy smoken. David
Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend. About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes. We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their are so many different ways to make great...
When I moved in here 22 years ago my neighbor would give me venison and say it was so tough  it could not be ate. I invited them over for dinner 21 years ago and served the the venison that they had gave me. Bad idea! It has been 21 years since they gave me any venison and they kill deer every year. In fact they do bring it over for me to butcher. They now invite me for venison dinner. I taught them to not over cook it 135° max. Happy smoken. David
I wish I had enough lobster to make sausage. Even 1 link  It should make slaw faster than you can load it.
It is now working for me.Cute little BearHappy smoken.David
It is a 14" It isn't the biggest. But it is bigger than I will ever need.Happy smoken.David
Soon!
I have been looking for a chopper for some time. Then I found this one.  It needs a $7.00 part. I am thinking I can afford to buy it. Got a Great buy on the chopper.     Features • Perfect for pulled pork, parsley, root vegetables, meat, cheese, breads, spreads, dips and salads. • 1/2 HP motor. • 14” stainless steel bowl rotates at 24 RPM. • Cutlery stainless steel twin blades make 3500 cuts per minute. • Polished and anodized aluminum body. • Simple operation: Pull /...
I am having the same problem maybe I should . Ok I won't.Happy smoken.David