or Connect

Posts by themule69

Honey is pretty thick.Happy smoken.David
That is some fine looking grub. I normally go 225° or so to get a little more smoke but I have gone 275° with good results. Happy smoken. David
I'm not sure how well honey will inject but I'd like to know how it turns out. Happy smoken. David
Door prizes for what? Regardless Thanks Jeff. Happy smoken. David
Congratulations on the score. Happy smoken. David
HMMMMM Fedex will be here today! I wonder how that works. Happy smoken. David
            Thanks Guy's. Nothing special but it was tasty!Happy smoken.David
I started with some thin boneless skinless chicken breast. I mixed up a salt brine and added some of my rub. I let it brine overnight. I then gave it a healty dose of my rub. I got the Weber kettle going with KB. When it was good and hot I put the chicken on. When I flipped it I gave it some of my homemade sauce. At 150 IT I flipped it again and sauced the other side. At 158 IT i flipped again to set the sauce and finish cooking. At 163 IT I removed the chicken and let...
Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend. About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes. We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their are so many different ways to make great...
Post this in the general are and more people will see it. Roll call isn't much for questions.Happy smoken.David