or Connect

Posts by themule69

If you buy it or anything from Amazon. Please use SMF to link to the site. It will pay SMF a little. Every little bit helps to keep the lights on here so we can all trade war stories. Happy smoken. David
I once was smoking a brisket on a BGE. I was going to have to run to town to pick up a friend work. She was a bar tender on the day shift. She was going to call me when it was time for a ride. I wanted to kick the heat up a bit. I opened all vents wide open. I was thinking i would be leaving in about 15 minutes so I would close top and bottom vent as I was leaving. (Anyone who knows anything about a BGE knows that it is a very well mannered smoker or grill. It will hold...
I am a Mavrick guy. I am also an android user. I haven't don much research on the Igrill. Their are people on here who use them and I have never known of any bad words said about them. Happy smoken. David
What are your thoughts on fresh from the cow and store bought milk? Happy smoken. David
Cure 1 is a fast acting cure. Cure 2 is a slow acting cure normally used in thicker pieces of meat.  I see this is your first post. When you get a chance will you drop by roll call so we can all give you a proper SMF welcome Happy smoken. David
It looks very tasty! Happy smoken. David
It looks tasty. Are you going to tell us what all you did to make them? Happy smoken. David
Nice start to a nice smoker. Don't worry about the fire box being to big. You just don't throw that extra log in . To small of a fire box and you would have trouble. Keep the pics coming. Happy smoken. David
Nice score on the hog. The sausage looks very tasty. You have a bunch of nice toys to work with. It sure does make life easier when you have the right tools to work with. Happy smoken. David
Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend. About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes. We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their are so many different ways to make great...