or Connect

Posts by KathrynN

to SMF!  We are so glad you joined us!    We love to see pictures of what you are cooking (or what we call q-views here at SMF).  To "upload the q-views" just follow the directions here and it will be easier. If you are using a cell phone, an IPad or a kindle, go to the main SMF page and click the Mobile button. Will make the uploads a bit faster too.   If you didn't read the "SMF User Guidelines" .....please do.  There are a few things that everyone should know about...
to SMF!  We are so glad you joined us!    We love to see pictures of what you are cooking (or what we call q-views here at SMF).  To "upload the q-views" just follow the directions here and it will be easier. If you are using a cell phone, an IPad or a kindle, go to the main SMF page and click the Mobile button. Will make the uploads a bit faster too.   If you didn't read the "SMF User Guidelines" .....please do.  There are a few things that everyone should know about...
I have used a 640...and loved it.  Easy peasy...and easy to clean too.   Kat
I will hit you up again closer to that time Gary H!  Thank you! I do have a few more bottles.   Kat
Yummmmmmm.....making me hungry too!   Kat
It's either Chinese fried chicken.....or moz cheese   Kat
Looking yummers already!   Kat
Update on the mead.....bubbles are slowing but there is still action in the mixture below.  Time= 2 weeks on Sunday.  It's still just working away.   Question tho?  After the bubbles stop .....should I put a regular cork on the jug and then hide away...out of sight out of mind for a while?  And how long should "a while be"?   Kat