or Connect

Posts by Stn4Cap

Not sure yet. So many ideas!! I do want to do some jerky.  
Hello from eastern Ontario, Canada! Been wanting to get into smoking for awhile and finally bought a Master Forge from Lowe's. I can't tell you how happy I am, did my first smoke of chicken and ribs yesterday. I do have to say, I will now have a hard time going to a restaurant and getting ribs or chicken and not comparing them to mine. I could not believe how great they turned out! I now have a new addiction. Should I enroll now in SA? ( Smokers Anonymous) My only...
The "money shot" would have been great. Unfortunately, I was so excited to eat, I forgot to get it!! There's always next time.  
Just bought a Masterbuilt propane smoker from Lowe's. Threw a chicken and some baby back ribs on at 8 am this and pulled them off at 4 pm this afternoon. Threw them on my grill for 5 minutes just to sauce them up and crisp the chicken skin. PHENOMENOL!!!!! I must say I am very impressed. My wife and I ate what we could and I took the rest over to my buddies place where he quickly devoured a good portion. First time and I can't say enough of how happy I am with it. I...