or Connect

Posts by S2K9K

to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 50,000 members who just love to share their experience and over 1,000,000 posts describing it! Yea that’s right over 1,000,000! The search bar at the top can be your best friend when you are trying to find answers to your questions but don’t hesitate to start threads and ask also! We have an ”Articles” section that is full of great information about smoking to include a lot of recipes and...
That bird looks Fantastic!!! Now I just need one of those sausages to go along with it!
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 50,000 members who just love to share their experience and over 1,000,000 posts describing it! Yea that’s right over 1,000,000! The search bar at the top can be your best friend when you are trying to find answers to your questions but don’t hesitate to start threads and ask also! We have an ”Articles” section that is full of great information about smoking to include a lot of recipes and...
Those look really good and it's lunch time here so I'm ready to eat NOW!!!!!
WhooHoo!!! What do I win?!?!?! I don't really care for mushrooms but they sure do look like they are Good!!!!
Glad to see you out there smoking something Pops!!! The cheese is going the be Great!!! Gotta love them Q-Matz!!! Oh and that AMNPS is pretty Amazen too!! Tell us how you like the corn cob pellets, I've never tried them!