Cherry & Balsamic Marinated Ribeyes
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Charcoal And Lump Chimney StarterLast edited: 4/27/11
Grilling Beef - Page 5
The term :"London Broil" is not a cut of meat, it is a form of cookery - to broil a cut of meat to a medium rare to rare doneness to improve it's tenderness. It originally started with flank steak, which, when overcooked, was tough and chewy because of the long, fibrous meat fibers. But, when broiled quickly to brown the surface but leaving the inner fibers rare and undercooked, the overall effect was to improve the tenderness of the cut. Likewise, the method of cookery spread to other lean cuts such as thick cut top round, bottom round, beef arm shoulder, shoulder clod and eye round split lengthwise, etc.,, the London Broil method of cookery applied as well, to take a less tender cut of meat, broil it rare to medium rare over high heat, slice it across the grain in thin slices and serve with its own juice. In a Smoker, the temperature does not get that high to achieve that method. However, as was mentioned, add some wood chunks or chips to your broiler or grill for smoky flavor while broiling, or far better and safer, add an AMNPS tube (www.amazenproducts.com) to your grill to provide plenty of wood smoke right on top of the grill!
Thread Last Post Replies Views4/27/16 at 3:17pm by Disco 21 430started by muralboy (4/25/16 at 5:56pm)4/26/16 at 8:30am by SmokinAl 1 78started by trundle888 (4/21/16 at 8:41pm)4/24/16 at 8:54pm by Chef JimmyJ 19 456started by wahoowad (4/23/16 at 5:03pm)4/24/16 at 8:40am by wahoowad 2 994/16/16 at 9:17am by mike5051 29 5554/11/16 at 11:55am by J6O6S6H 37 6,086started by rwb56 (3/30/16 at 6:08pm)4/10/16 at 10:07am by KC5TPY 1 219started by MichiganMatt (4/3/16 at 6:55am)4/3/16 at 3:09pm by MichiganMatt 6 103started by Yes I Smoke (7/8/15 at 10:24am)4/3/16 at 9:37am by Slider n Copa 5 719started by old fart (3/30/16 at 3:36am)4/2/16 at 7:15am by SeenRed 13 2,893started by tander28 (3/30/16 at 12:41pm)3/31/16 at 4:44am by muralboy 4 346started by muralboy (3/28/16 at 6:37pm)3/29/16 at 4:53am by SmokinAl 2 135started by Drucker82 (3/27/16 at 6:52am)3/28/16 at 8:55am by Bearcarver 6 926started by b-one (3/19/16 at 3:26pm)3/26/16 at 12:28pm by b-one 19 537started by johnboybaker (3/21/16 at 1:41pm)3/23/16 at 7:47pm by johnboybaker 10 228started by Docktoo (1/9/16 at 6:27am)3/23/16 at 12:16pm by smokingsapper 12 634started by b-one (3/20/16 at 3:26pm)3/22/16 at 1:35pm by b-one 18 262started by vonk15 (3/19/16 at 2:56pm)3/20/16 at 8:05am by vonk15 3 136started by dmighty (3/19/16 at 9:34am)3/20/16 at 7:43am by SmokinAl 6 300started by muralboy (3/13/16 at 8:31pm)3/14/16 at 5:37pm by Hoity Toit 11 281started by slimc (3/9/16 at 3:22pm)3/10/16 at 4:33am by SmokinAl 4 191started by muralboy (3/7/16 at 6:59pm)3/8/16 at 7:48am by SmokinAl 2 335started by Will8 (3/6/16 at 6:15am)3/7/16 at 10:55am by mountain-worm 5 2593/6/16 at 2:33pm by Bearcarver 22 4912/21/16 at 8:59am by dirtsailor2003 24 450started by Onoku (2/16/16 at 3:22pm)2/20/16 at 7:07pm by Venture 15 564started by MossyMO (2/20/16 at 11:52am)2/20/16 at 4:44pm by SmokeyMose 3 295started by muralboy (2/15/16 at 7:44am)2/20/16 at 1:25pm by muralboy 6 289started by smoked alaskan (2/18/16 at 6:29am)2/18/16 at 6:58pm by worktogthr 6 443started by SmokedSteves (1/5/16 at 11:27pm)2/17/16 at 8:32am by frog1369 8 506started by IbewElectrician (2/13/16 at 7:46pm)2/14/16 at 4:53am by IbewElectrician 4 342started by slimc (2/11/16 at 4:12pm)2/12/16 at 5:05am by SmokinAl 2 622started by Bearcarver (2/5/16 at 7:53am)2/11/16 at 7:36am by Bearcarver 16 395started by MossyMO (2/5/16 at 1:19pm)2/10/16 at 6:32pm by b-one 12 279started by MossyMO (1/28/16 at 2:39pm)1/30/16 at 7:55pm by BDSkelly 7 269started by Bearcarver (1/18/16 at 9:48am)1/21/16 at 1:13pm by Bearcarver 14 572started by lrlangley89 (1/13/16 at 5:06pm)1/17/16 at 8:23am by lrlangley89 9 422started by BrinkPaul (1/4/16 at 1:53pm)1/4/16 at 10:35pm by forluvofsmoke 3 503started by joes bbq ribs (10/15/15 at 9:43am)1/3/16 at 7:41pm by Pit 4 Brains 4 395started by jhill1440 (1/2/16 at 6:53am)1/2/16 at 9:10am by mike5051 3 363started by SmokinVegasBaby (12/24/15 at 8:32pm)12/29/15 at 6:14pm by SmokinVegasBaby 14 40112/28/15 at 4:51pm by b-one 37 2,182started by Dert (9/25/15 at 2:40pm)12/17/15 at 3:06pm by Jim Williams 15 1,025started by Bearcarver (12/5/15 at 7:37am)12/7/15 at 6:03am by Bearcarver 8 355started by b-one (11/28/15 at 4:07pm)12/3/15 at 4:13pm by b-one 12 320started by DORTHFADER (11/25/15 at 3:51pm)11/30/15 at 11:02am by DORTHFADER 7 333started by Skorepeo (11/22/15 at 1:36pm)11/22/15 at 3:20pm by Skorepeo 2 507started by b-one (11/8/15 at 4:08pm)11/18/15 at 6:17pm by b-one 5 276started by b-one (11/15/15 at 4:15pm)11/17/15 at 5:00pm by b-one 9 228started by Mrclean28 (11/15/15 at 11:34am)11/15/15 at 11:34am by Mrclean28 0 363
- Grilling Beef
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And Process
- › question on my amazing amaz-n smoker 2 minutes ago
- › Get together in Pa **** date has been set. Oct 6-8 ****** 2 minutes ago
- › Smoked Chicken Fajitas 11 minutes ago
- › Yoder cheyenne 14 minutes ago
- › When do you buy your wood? 18 minutes ago
- › Today's Supper Project 33 minutes ago
- › Second shot at baby back ribs 35 minutes ago
- › First Pork Butt and Pulling My Hair Out 39 minutes ago
- › My Wood and Concrete Block Smokehouse build 49 minutes ago
- › test 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Char-Griller Duo Gas/Charcoal Grill by KevinJD
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by GaryW121
- › Brinkmann Cimarron Limited Deluxe Outdoor Charcoal/Wood Smoker... by ammaturesmoker
- › Santa Maria Attachment for Weber Kettles by ammaturesmoker
- › PRIMO OVAL JUNIOR GRILL/SMOKER by GrillingFool
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Ground Beef vs. Ground Turkey - Which Is...
- › Apple Bourbon BBQ Beans
- › Mississippi Haymaker
- › NICE HUGE SMOKER FOR SALE IN TAHLEQUAH ,OK ...
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods