Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
Messages for All Guests and Members - Page 12
Hello, and Welcome to www.smokingmeatforums.com, also known as SMF (Smoking Meat Forums). From a brand new beginner to a multi-year seasoned veteran, we welcome you sincerely and openly to ask, share, and enjoy all your needs, wants, questions, successes (and of course failures, how else do you learn and get better?).
And, you may well be members or guests on other sites and forums also. We strive to provide the kind, courteous and family-friendly experiences that you want and enjoy!
And, don't hesitate to spread the word! Anything you learn here, we welcome you to share with others. Please, mention SMF or give the URL for here (above) so others can enjoy too!
Thank you so much for your kindness, and please continue to enjoy this site!
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by NETBBQ (11/23/12 at 9:49am)11/23/12 at 10:07am by Smoking B 1 363started by MossyMO (11/22/12 at 8:10pm)11/22/12 at 8:43pm by kryinggame 1 631started by SmokinHusker (11/22/12 at 6:38am)11/22/12 at 2:28pm by jarjarchef 8 122started by DiggingDogFarm (11/22/12 at 8:35am)11/22/12 at 9:11am by S2K9K 1 170started by trailboss58 (11/21/12 at 5:24pm)11/22/12 at 5:37am by DaveOmak 1 89started by Jason Wilson (11/21/12 at 12:19pm)11/22/12 at 5:01am by Johnnie Walker 3 81started by Linguica (11/21/12 at 11:49am)11/22/12 at 4:59am by Johnnie Walker 1 68started by NETBBQ (11/21/12 at 2:25pm)11/21/12 at 3:03pm by NETBBQ 3 137started by S2K9K (11/15/12 at 5:28pm)11/20/12 at 8:45pm by thoseguys26 7 506started by rabbithutch (11/20/12 at 9:00am)11/20/12 at 9:04am by KathrynN 1 210started by Pops6927 (11/16/12 at 5:37pm)11/16/12 at 6:00pm by jarjarchef 2 153started by Pops6927 (11/16/12 at 3:10pm)11/16/12 at 4:27pm by DaveOmak 6 188started by Linguica (11/12/12 at 5:06pm)11/14/12 at 7:26am by driedstick 7 241started by bigfish98 (11/13/12 at 2:24pm)11/13/12 at 9:55pm by bmudd14474 5 149started by DaveOmak (6/1/12 at 8:12am)11/13/12 at 2:57pm by jarjarchef 6 1,491started by LoticLover (11/11/12 at 9:29pm)11/11/12 at 10:06pm by So MS Smoker 1 85started by Pit 4 Brains (11/10/12 at 7:35pm)11/11/12 at 7:08pm by JP61 2 93started by DiggingDogFarm (11/9/12 at 7:10pm)11/10/12 at 5:06am by dls1 6 247started by Whittling Chip (11/4/12 at 7:35am)11/6/12 at 1:12pm by Whittling Chip 15 783started by Mdboatbum (11/5/12 at 7:41am)11/5/12 at 5:41pm by Boshawg 9 302started by jkc64 (11/4/12 at 8:24pm)11/5/12 at 7:49am by SmokinHusker 7 137started by Brandsbay (10/31/12 at 12:37pm)11/1/12 at 4:28pm by boykjo 3 116started by JckDanls 07 (10/30/12 at 5:41pm)10/30/12 at 5:46pm by S2K9K 1 9210/30/12 at 12:56pm by Dragonmaster194 65 2,363started by Shoneyboy (10/28/12 at 7:10pm)10/29/12 at 11:24am by JP61 13 422started by PaPaGrizz (10/29/12 at 10:18am)10/29/12 at 10:39am by Arnie 1 100started by S2K9K (10/28/12 at 6:20pm)10/29/12 at 4:37am by nepas 9 34510/28/12 at 8:26am by SupercenterChef 27 5,010started by DaveOmak (10/27/12 at 4:32pm)10/28/12 at 7:38am by jrod62 8 30810/27/12 at 3:21pm by Shaun H 34 1,40610/26/12 at 11:54am by SQWIB 24 714started by JP61 (10/25/12 at 7:19pm)10/25/12 at 8:49pm by bmudd14474 5 181started by Bryant (10/25/12 at 10:22am)10/25/12 at 11:21am by nepas 2 381started by Mdboatbum (10/25/12 at 8:47am)10/25/12 at 9:09am by BIG TWIG 3 155started by SmokinHusker (10/11/12 at 7:49am)10/25/12 at 5:25am by PGSmoker64 1 149started by JP61 (10/24/12 at 7:17pm)10/24/12 at 10:28pm by Venture 4 173started by So MS Smoker (10/20/12 at 9:41pm)10/24/12 at 9:58pm by So MS Smoker 8 230started by Mdboatbum (10/23/12 at 9:07am)10/23/12 at 12:57pm by sipp 1 211started by Thedad45373 (10/23/12 at 8:45am)10/23/12 at 8:50am by oldschoolbbq 1 99started by fpnmf (10/21/12 at 8:35pm)10/23/12 at 8:45am by oldschoolbbq 14 279started by boykjo (10/21/12 at 10:49pm)10/23/12 at 7:07am by SQWIB 11 331started by JP61 (10/22/12 at 11:01am)10/22/12 at 8:44pm by JP61 11 458started by upsman (10/20/12 at 2:15pm)10/21/12 at 8:05pm by dward51 7 3,211started by Scarbelly (10/19/12 at 9:06pm)10/20/12 at 10:14am by Scarbelly 9 288started by Scarbelly (10/11/12 at 10:46am)10/20/12 at 7:59am by Roller 14 5,27610/18/12 at 12:45pm by ikeart 22 626started by JC1947 (10/18/11 at 1:07pm)10/17/12 at 9:39am by jfluckey 4 32010/16/12 at 5:25am by Moikel 21 519started by masoct3 (10/14/12 at 9:34pm)10/14/12 at 9:44pm by Scarbelly 1 160started by JP61 (10/14/12 at 1:20pm)10/14/12 at 3:24pm by Bama BBQ 2 92
- Messages for All Guests and Members
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Grinder plate 5 minutes ago
- › Saying hello with a question 9 minutes ago
- › New to this page from Illinois 13 minutes ago
- › Finally Signed up 15 minutes ago
- › Beef ribs, AKA "Dino bones" in the smoker. Done! Q view up! 16 minutes ago
- › Brown sugar cure 18 minutes ago
- › Newbie from Southern Maryland. 22 minutes ago
- › Smoking duck and jalapenos 23 minutes ago
- › HELP with breakfast link casings 28 minutes ago
- › B-Day Chicken Dinner Winner 31 minutes ago
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives