Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
Messages for All Guests and Members - Page 57
Hello, and Welcome to www.smokingmeatforums.com, also known as SMF (Smoking Meat Forums). From a brand new beginner to a multi-year seasoned veteran, we welcome you sincerely and openly to ask, share, and enjoy all your needs, wants, questions, successes (and of course failures, how else do you learn and get better?).
And, you may well be members or guests on other sites and forums also. We strive to provide the kind, courteous and family-friendly experiences that you want and enjoy!
And, don't hesitate to spread the word! Anything you learn here, we welcome you to share with others. Please, mention SMF or give the URL for here (above) so others can enjoy too!
Thank you so much for your kindness, and please continue to enjoy this site!
SMF does not support or encourage commercial business startups or endeavors to that end and we must remove any and all posts suggesting such. Please check with your local, state and federal agencies for any and all necessary documentation, rules, laws, sanitation requirements, etc. to start any commercial business or enterprise; do not post any 'begs' for help, information, fundings or any other types of inducements, also. We are a site for the free exchange of non-commercial home methods and practices to aid in others enjoying this artisan craft and all submissions are voluntary and with no guarantees or warranties of any kind.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by Bossman (4/26/08 at 12:30pm)4/26/08 at 8:35pm by travcoman45 10 416started by Richtee (4/26/08 at 7:16pm)4/26/08 at 8:01pm by flyin'illini 3 198started by Richtee (4/24/08 at 6:38am)4/24/08 at 11:20pm by richoso1 9 297started by racer (4/24/08 at 12:26am)4/24/08 at 12:26am by racer 0 180started by JS0828 (4/22/08 at 12:46am)4/23/08 at 9:21pm by Richtee 9 1,308started by racer (4/23/08 at 8:42pm)4/23/08 at 8:42pm by racer 0 123started by richoso1 (4/23/08 at 12:42pm)4/23/08 at 1:39pm by Placebo 3 168started by gorillagrilla (4/17/08 at 12:26am)4/23/08 at 1:31pm by jerrykr 11 591started by Richtee (4/22/08 at 9:18am)4/23/08 at 8:21am by Bassman 9 323started by b.lowry (4/22/08 at 4:08pm)4/22/08 at 7:51pm by Placebo 3 260started by JS0828 (4/21/08 at 11:22am)4/21/08 at 12:14pm by PigCicles 10 3734/21/08 at 8:15am by lcruzen 25 3,092started by SMOKE FREAK (4/20/08 at 9:23am)4/20/08 at 9:03pm by morkdach 5 205started by dave958 (4/20/08 at 1:55pm)4/20/08 at 2:00pm by CAMOCOOK 1 318started by MossyMO (4/15/08 at 4:25pm)4/19/08 at 2:06pm by MossyMO 5 406started by gbarton21 (4/18/08 at 5:19pm)4/19/08 at 8:51am by bb53chevpro 6 334started by davidmcg (4/16/08 at 6:17am)4/16/08 at 3:02pm by flyin'illini 3 232started by Seboke (4/14/08 at 10:15pm)4/15/08 at 8:02pm by travcoman45 9 341started by Richtee (4/9/08 at 7:36am)4/14/08 at 8:19pm by Cheech 17 4104/14/08 at 7:42pm by Fritz 37 1,193started by Seboke (4/13/08 at 1:29am)4/13/08 at 2:35pm by erain 16 463started by workoutchamp (4/11/08 at 1:16am)4/11/08 at 2:34pm by workoutchamp 1 2634/11/08 at 1:33pm by lcruzen 21 1,681started by workoutchamp (4/11/08 at 1:10am)4/11/08 at 9:16am by master_dman 1 1,9794/9/08 at 8:45pm by morkdach 26 977started by bcool (4/9/08 at 1:36pm)4/9/08 at 7:16pm by bcool 7 279started by aussiemick (4/8/08 at 9:46pm)4/8/08 at 9:46pm by aussiemick 0 118started by JBee-Smokin (4/5/08 at 2:27pm)4/7/08 at 12:51am by Seboke 6 581started by Richtee (4/5/08 at 10:44am)4/5/08 at 1:10pm by smokeymagoo 5 2594/3/08 at 7:21pm by Richtee 27 1,604started by shortrib (4/2/08 at 9:39pm)4/2/08 at 10:48pm by Kookie 3 156started by Jimbosix (4/2/08 at 12:41am)4/2/08 at 6:47pm by Walking Dude 6 1,098started by K5YAC (3/26/08 at 6:18pm)4/2/08 at 2:47pm by richoso1 17 569started by gooose53 (3/31/08 at 2:35pm)3/31/08 at 10:51pm by gooose53 15 7533/30/08 at 8:07am by Allen 25 1,772started by BustedLuckBarBQ (3/28/08 at 6:24am)3/29/08 at 4:47am by desertlites 16 431started by Fatback Joe (3/28/08 at 9:09am)3/28/08 at 12:10pm by cowgirl 6 318started by rc1800 (3/26/08 at 8:31pm)3/28/08 at 10:21am by rc1800 15 522started by Bossman (3/27/08 at 12:18am)3/27/08 at 11:20pm by Smokin' Joe 8 418started by Richtee (3/26/08 at 7:04am)3/26/08 at 9:27am by travcoman45 5 189started by fred420 (3/23/08 at 8:52am)3/25/08 at 8:26am by Smok'n Steve 7 536started by Richtee (3/24/08 at 9:36am)3/25/08 at 12:13am by PitRow 8 249started by ajthepoolman (3/20/08 at 11:20pm)3/23/08 at 6:54pm by morkdach 8 241started by MossyMO (3/23/08 at 12:57pm)3/23/08 at 6:01pm by fireguy 8 217started by Richtee (3/22/08 at 5:14pm)3/22/08 at 7:59pm by travcoman45 3 167started by Seboke (3/22/08 at 4:05pm)3/22/08 at 4:41pm by Seboke 1 180started by jerkyaddict (3/21/08 at 9:57pm)3/22/08 at 11:48am by BBQ Enthusiast 15 373started by Seboke (3/22/08 at 12:10am)3/22/08 at 10:30am by travcoman45 6 212started by jmedic25 (3/20/08 at 11:43pm)3/21/08 at 12:36am by travcoman45 4 282started by DougBennett (2/16/08 at 7:33pm)3/19/08 at 10:34pm by BBQ Enthusiast 11 6,902
- Messages for All Guests and Members
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Neighbors ever complain about smoke??? 5 minutes ago
- › August 2017 Throwdown - YardBird!!! 5 minutes ago
- › My version of cedar smokehouse 15 minutes ago
- › Smoking Rabbits First Time 18 minutes ago
- › Finally—-Eye Round in the SV (Fork Tender!!) 24 minutes ago
- › Flavor enhancers, go! 35 minutes ago
- › Hazelnut wood? 37 minutes ago
- › how long to cold smoke beef for jerky? 43 minutes ago
- › Let's Talk Brining! 44 minutes ago
- › Sriracha & Onion brat Cold smoked 51 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ