Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
Messages for All Guests and Members - Page 52
Hello, and Welcome to www.smokingmeatforums.com, also known as SMF (Smoking Meat Forums). From a brand new beginner to a multi-year seasoned veteran, we welcome you sincerely and openly to ask, share, and enjoy all your needs, wants, questions, successes (and of course failures, how else do you learn and get better?).
And, you may well be members or guests on other sites and forums also. We strive to provide the kind, courteous and family-friendly experiences that you want and enjoy!
And, don't hesitate to spread the word! Anything you learn here, we welcome you to share with others. Please, mention SMF or give the URL for here (above) so others can enjoy too!
Thank you so much for your kindness, and please continue to enjoy this site!
SMF does not support or encourage commercial business startups or endeavors to that end and we must remove any and all posts suggesting such. Please check with your local, state and federal agencies for any and all necessary documentation, rules, laws, sanitation requirements, etc. to start any commercial business or enterprise; do not post any 'begs' for help, information, fundings or any other types of inducements, also. We are a site for the free exchange of non-commercial home methods and practices to aid in others enjoying this artisan craft and all submissions are voluntary and with no guarantees or warranties of any kind.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by shlaba (8/30/08 at 7:54am)8/30/08 at 8:55am by Richtee 1 132started by chef_boy812 (8/29/08 at 11:59pm)8/29/08 at 11:59pm by chef_boy812 0 120started by jkasperows (8/29/08 at 6:35pm)8/29/08 at 10:21pm by Flash 3 178started by cman95 (8/26/08 at 1:19pm)8/29/08 at 1:19pm by Richtee 6 218started by jkasperows (8/29/08 at 9:53am)8/29/08 at 10:49am by babyback 4 196started by Schultzy (8/27/08 at 8:01pm)8/28/08 at 10:56am by chef_boy812 8 267started by meowey (8/27/08 at 7:43am)8/28/08 at 7:31am by Kookie 10 227started by DougBennett (8/26/08 at 8:50pm)8/27/08 at 1:24pm by richoso1 8 460started by MossyMO (8/26/08 at 9:57pm)8/27/08 at 10:44am by Capt Dan 16 358started by DougBennett (8/27/08 at 8:48am)8/27/08 at 9:36am by Fatback Joe 4 9148/26/08 at 10:05pm by Walking Dude 25 686started by mrwizardgi (8/26/08 at 12:44pm)8/26/08 at 1:24pm by Brandsbay 9 205started by vulcan75001 (8/26/08 at 6:39am)8/26/08 at 1:02pm by cman95 9 180started by MossyMO (8/24/08 at 1:54am)8/26/08 at 7:25am by curious aardvark 4 1,0768/24/08 at 7:15pm by ToddB 20 5878/24/08 at 12:46am by LisaCSCO 24 2,241started by Richtee (8/22/08 at 10:13pm)8/23/08 at 9:52pm by bb53chevpro 19 3528/23/08 at 3:35pm by Seboke 23 1,123started by bbq bubba (8/23/08 at 1:42pm)8/23/08 at 2:32pm by desertlites 2 144started by dmack (8/22/08 at 8:59pm)8/23/08 at 12:05am by T-bone Tim 11 2688/22/08 at 9:46pm by cman95 21 590started by luv2camp35 (8/21/08 at 2:51pm)8/21/08 at 5:08pm by Pineywoods 5 1978/21/08 at 4:40pm by cman95 36 1,9238/20/08 at 11:42am by supervman 40 2,417started by the_selling_blues_man (8/19/08 at 11:36pm)8/19/08 at 11:38pm by Richtee 1 120started by biggiesize (8/19/08 at 1:06pm)8/19/08 at 10:33pm by gorillagrilla 8 3668/19/08 at 8:52pm by Earache_My_Eye 23 632started by gooose53 (8/18/08 at 10:10am)8/18/08 at 8:19pm by 2cycle 4 268started by sumosmoke (8/15/08 at 6:07pm)8/16/08 at 3:47pm by Flash 15 378started by Hawki (8/16/08 at 10:37am)8/16/08 at 3:35pm by Flash 3 218started by mikejerky (8/16/08 at 1:43pm)8/16/08 at 1:43pm by mikejerky 0 138started by richoso1 (8/16/08 at 1:20am)8/16/08 at 11:00am by Pineywoods 14 2848/16/08 at 10:24am by workoutchamp 20 2,808started by williamzanzinger (8/2/08 at 7:21am)8/15/08 at 11:44pm by travcoman45 13 311started by ck311 (8/15/08 at 3:41pm)8/15/08 at 5:38pm by travcoman45 6 195started by jkasperows (8/15/08 at 10:10am)8/15/08 at 11:13am by travcoman45 7 246started by biggiesize (8/13/08 at 3:01pm)8/15/08 at 1:23am by alra195 9 2468/13/08 at 6:26am by Pops6927 39 1,204started by Richtee (8/12/08 at 5:27pm)8/12/08 at 10:45pm by Smokin Out... 12 351started by JLHOG (8/11/08 at 10:31pm)8/12/08 at 7:59pm by travcoman45 11 423started by DougBennett (8/11/08 at 2:33pm)8/12/08 at 7:57pm by travcoman45 5 230started by jkasperows (8/12/08 at 11:29am)8/12/08 at 12:13pm by Dutch 6 324started by DougBennett (8/11/08 at 1:57pm)8/11/08 at 9:17pm by ronp 12 3518/11/08 at 8:09pm by PitRow 29 1,313started by DougBennett (8/11/08 at 2:22pm)8/11/08 at 2:54pm by coyote 2 216started by DougBennett (8/10/08 at 10:29am)8/10/08 at 1:10pm by supervman 4 261started by Allen (8/10/08 at 12:33am)8/10/08 at 2:31am by ronp 1 1758/9/08 at 10:30pm by ronp 42 2,000started by richoso1 (8/9/08 at 1:26am)8/9/08 at 3:26pm by SmokedCaveman 19 396started by ronp (8/8/08 at 4:14am)8/8/08 at 11:11am by Fatback Joe 6 243
- Messages for All Guests and Members
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Need help identifying this smoker 2 minutes ago
- › HeaterMeter Controller, with Wifi, and Electric Smoker (MES40) Mod... 5 minutes ago
- › 1st Smoked chicken 9 minutes ago
- › Sopressatta,Pepperoni,,Salami all finished 7/14/17 All First for me... 10 minutes ago
- › First timer, when is it ready? 11 minutes ago
- › Old Country BBQ Pits Over and Under Smoker 13 minutes ago
- › Is a 2nd generation used MES 40" worth $100? 14 minutes ago
- › UMAi Curing Experience 16 minutes ago
- › How much and what else? 19 minutes ago
- › Very Particular Pulled Pork Not Pulling Question 20 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by ronaldjallen1
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Jeff Houser
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Smokingmax
- › Weber Summit S-670 by Grillin Joey
- › Old Country Brasos by SomeTexasSmoker
- › Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill by PaulJ
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ