Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
Messages for All Guests and Members - Page 51
Hello, and Welcome to www.smokingmeatforums.com, also known as SMF (Smoking Meat Forums). From a brand new beginner to a multi-year seasoned veteran, we welcome you sincerely and openly to ask, share, and enjoy all your needs, wants, questions, successes (and of course failures, how else do you learn and get better?).
And, you may well be members or guests on other sites and forums also. We strive to provide the kind, courteous and family-friendly experiences that you want and enjoy!
And, don't hesitate to spread the word! Anything you learn here, we welcome you to share with others. Please, mention SMF or give the URL for here (above) so others can enjoy too!
Thank you so much for your kindness, and please continue to enjoy this site!
SMF does not support or encourage commercial business startups or endeavors to that end and we must remove any and all posts suggesting such. Please check with your local, state and federal agencies for any and all necessary documentation, rules, laws, sanitation requirements, etc. to start any commercial business or enterprise; do not post any 'begs' for help, information, fundings or any other types of inducements, also. We are a site for the free exchange of non-commercial home methods and practices to aid in others enjoying this artisan craft and all submissions are voluntary and with no guarantees or warranties of any kind.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by curious aardvark (9/20/08 at 1:35pm)9/30/08 at 2:52pm by JonD 18 567started by doctor phreak (9/21/08 at 6:43pm)9/30/08 at 2:20pm by GnuBee 5 339started by skinsfan75 (9/29/08 at 7:29pm)9/30/08 at 12:08pm by richoso1 9 2919/30/08 at 7:53am by MotorHedd 31 2,051started by doctor phreak (9/28/08 at 8:58pm)9/29/08 at 4:10pm by GnuBee 7 349started by daboys (9/27/08 at 10:33am)9/27/08 at 10:24pm by cajun_1 16 269started by lawdog (9/27/08 at 1:06am)9/27/08 at 1:16am by dirtman775 1 1609/26/08 at 6:20am by meowey 31 8749/25/08 at 9:14pm by Allen 67 2,324started by Bassman (9/22/08 at 7:10pm)9/23/08 at 5:35pm by Flash 5 197started by nudib (9/22/08 at 8:37pm)9/22/08 at 9:50pm by supervman 7 245started by fyrmnj (9/22/08 at 3:17pm)9/22/08 at 6:34pm by Richtee 15 3509/21/08 at 5:53pm by travcoman45 34 7659/20/08 at 2:36am by SmokedCaveman 30 1,949started by Richtee (9/19/08 at 8:30am)9/19/08 at 6:02pm by richoso1 9 2729/17/08 at 8:32pm by ShooterRick 39 1,004started by coyote (9/17/08 at 12:03am)9/17/08 at 6:11pm by Placebo 8 232started by Richtee (9/17/08 at 1:15pm)9/17/08 at 3:46pm by GnuBee 8 247started by muscleoverimport69 (9/15/08 at 11:20pm)9/17/08 at 11:35am by Fatback Joe 7 363started by muscleoverimport69 (9/16/08 at 1:00pm)9/16/08 at 1:35pm by solar 8 319started by muscleoverimport69 (9/16/08 at 10:48am)9/16/08 at 11:26am by muscleoverimp... 3 709started by richoso1 (9/16/08 at 5:30am)9/16/08 at 7:12am by Richtee 4 122started by Richtee (9/15/08 at 10:53pm)9/16/08 at 5:05am by erain 11 352started by vulcan75001 (9/13/08 at 6:56pm)9/14/08 at 10:21pm by Capt Dan 10 531started by Richtee (9/14/08 at 9:39am)9/14/08 at 2:14pm by meowey 7 180started by BinIndy (9/12/08 at 8:45pm)9/13/08 at 2:24am by BBQGODDESS 5 203started by nudib (9/11/08 at 9:42pm)9/12/08 at 6:19pm by werdwolf 2 167started by PitRow (9/11/08 at 11:02pm)9/12/08 at 1:01am by Pineywoods 10 247started by JustSmoke2 (9/10/08 at 11:45pm)9/11/08 at 10:17pm by JustSmoke2 13 372started by Richtee (9/11/08 at 11:05am)9/11/08 at 2:36pm by 1894 18 482started by dmack (9/9/08 at 6:11pm)9/9/08 at 7:24pm by CinnamonKC 1 1,133started by luv2camp35 (9/9/08 at 11:42am)9/9/08 at 12:15pm by Fatback Joe 7 1,477started by DougBennett (9/8/08 at 4:47pm)9/8/08 at 9:49pm by SmokedCaveman 2 164started by surgem7 (9/7/08 at 7:07pm)9/8/08 at 9:00am by WaysideRanch 9 435started by BillyBones (9/5/08 at 3:43pm)9/7/08 at 9:52am by bbq bubba 3 162started by Seboke (9/6/08 at 12:28am)9/6/08 at 2:28am by shorts 4 178started by mrwizardgi (9/4/08 at 5:46pm)9/5/08 at 9:14pm by williamzanzinger 10 4,201started by Richtee (9/3/08 at 9:02pm)9/5/08 at 10:34am by supervman 12 420started by PitRow (9/2/08 at 7:01pm)9/4/08 at 3:35pm by PitRow 6 264started by curious aardvark (9/2/08 at 7:32am)9/4/08 at 8:07am by Richtee 7 257started by Richtee (9/3/08 at 7:16am)9/4/08 at 12:20am by roadrunr 13 253started by richoso1 (9/3/08 at 2:11pm)9/3/08 at 3:48pm by Dutch 12 228started by Pineywoods (9/1/08 at 9:58pm)9/2/08 at 11:34am by 4t64rd 11 206started by garyt (9/1/08 at 9:14pm)9/1/08 at 10:08pm by garyt 3 197started by sumosmoke (8/30/08 at 10:33pm)8/31/08 at 10:49pm by Earache_My_Eye 17 475started by Richtee (8/31/08 at 7:32am)8/31/08 at 1:45pm by Carpetride 10 209started by Flash (8/30/08 at 5:24pm)8/31/08 at 1:34pm by Flash 2 142started by Richtee (8/30/08 at 12:32pm)8/31/08 at 8:57am by daboys 12 364started by DDave (8/31/08 at 2:12am)8/31/08 at 3:47am by cman95 2 155started by bbq bubba (8/30/08 at 12:36pm)8/30/08 at 8:59pm by cajun_1 17 529
- Messages for All Guests and Members
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Eastman Outdoors Summer Sausage Question 8 minutes ago
- › My weekend project 11 minutes ago
- › 70 baby back ribs in two 20" offset smokers 11 minutes ago
- › how long to cold smoke beef for jerky? 13 minutes ago
- › New 44 inch Masterbuilt ready for trash day! 14 minutes ago
- › GARY'S SMOKES and INFORMATION ALL in ONE PLACE 17 minutes ago
- › My version of cedar smokehouse 20 minutes ago
- › Brisket Cost per Lb - August 2017 23 minutes ago
- › Green Wood? 25 minutes ago
- › Salt Brining Tips 27 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ