Hawg Heaven Rub
Last edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Tutorial Sealing Mated Steam Pans With FoilLast edited: 5/1/11
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
- Smoking RibsLast edited: 1/8/12
Messages for All Guests and Members - Page 22
Hello, and Welcome to www.smokingmeatforums.com, also known as SMF (Smoking Meat Forums). From a brand new beginner to a multi-year seasoned veteran, we welcome you sincerely and openly to ask, share, and enjoy all your needs, wants, questions, successes (and of course failures, how else do you learn and get better?).
And, you may well be members or guests on other sites and forums also. We strive to provide the kind, courteous and family-friendly experiences that you want and enjoy!
And, don't hesitate to spread the word! Anything you learn here, we welcome you to share with others. Please, mention SMF or give the URL for here (above) so others can enjoy too!
Thank you so much for your kindness, and please continue to enjoy this site!
SMF does not support or encourage commercial business startups or endeavors to that end and we must remove any and all posts suggesting such. Please check with your local, state and federal agencies for any and all necessary documentation, rules, laws, sanitation requirements, etc. to start any commercial business or enterprise; do not post any 'begs' for help, information, fundings or any other types of inducements, also. We are a site for the free exchange of non-commercial home methods and practices to aid in others enjoying this artisan craft and all submissions are voluntary and with no guarantees or warranties of any kind.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by Scarbelly (9/9/11 at 3:10pm)9/10/11 at 3:48am by SmokinAl 2 146started by chefrob (9/9/11 at 1:31pm)9/10/11 at 3:36am by slownlow 10 216started by checkerfred (9/7/11 at 1:39pm)9/8/11 at 5:43pm by bmudd14474 10 1,853started by Bee Man (9/5/11 at 5:49pm)9/6/11 at 8:06am by SmokinAl 1 100started by ldrus (8/27/11 at 5:20pm)9/5/11 at 11:48am by JC1947 7 181started by steelchef (9/4/11 at 10:44pm)9/5/11 at 8:14am by steelchef 6 170started by Scarbelly (9/4/11 at 10:09pm)9/5/11 at 4:19am by alblancher 3 134started by oneshot (9/4/11 at 1:20pm)9/5/11 at 3:45am by SmokinAl 6 168started by SmokinAl (9/2/11 at 4:39am)9/4/11 at 8:50am by Mdboatbum 18 222started by SmokingOhioButcher (8/31/11 at 5:59pm)9/2/11 at 10:53am by alelover 11 5939/1/11 at 11:34pm by Chef JimmyJ 20 420started by NWDave (8/31/11 at 11:51pm)9/1/11 at 6:57am by Chef JimmyJ 3 518started by Dtcunni (8/31/11 at 6:59pm)9/1/11 at 4:42am by sunman76 2 129started by alblancher (8/30/11 at 3:20am)8/30/11 at 3:58am by slownlow 4 132started by njwreckdiver (8/29/11 at 4:32pm)8/30/11 at 3:11am by SmokinAl 3 1928/27/11 at 11:26am by AlaskanBear 24 505started by Arduinodog (8/21/11 at 9:30am)8/25/11 at 8:56am by Automan88 5 1528/24/11 at 5:54pm by Scarbelly 25 743started by Ronald E Raines (8/19/11 at 4:31pm)8/24/11 at 3:47pm by Scarbelly 15 2858/24/11 at 12:28pm by uhmgood 35 9,498started by alblancher (8/24/11 at 9:43am)8/24/11 at 9:47am by Terry Colwell 1 111started by BIG TWIG (8/23/11 at 11:33am)8/24/11 at 8:58am by SmokinAl 4 181started by rp RibKing (8/23/11 at 1:29pm)8/24/11 at 8:53am by SmokinAl 5 136started by scottdmoore (8/22/11 at 11:25am)8/22/11 at 6:29pm by TJohnson 5 149started by Scarbelly (8/19/11 at 8:49am)8/19/11 at 6:55pm by Sierra 6 1608/17/11 at 8:36pm by Striper 44 1,3368/17/11 at 11:21am by Scarbelly 20 1,106started by RodC (3/20/10 at 8:17am)8/16/11 at 10:18am by danjames 11 497started by callahan4life (8/15/11 at 9:48am)8/16/11 at 7:09am by SmokinAl 6 1568/14/11 at 2:43am by Chef JimmyJ 63 5,119started by meateater (8/11/11 at 10:44pm)8/13/11 at 7:37pm by michael ark 15 511started by alblancher (8/12/11 at 7:18am)8/12/11 at 10:15pm by eman 7 174started by Scarbelly (8/12/11 at 11:31am)8/12/11 at 4:07pm by Bearcarver 2 147started by CHEF WILL (8/12/11 at 12:36pm)8/12/11 at 2:31pm by Scarbelly 5 177started by BIG TWIG (8/11/11 at 3:36pm)8/12/11 at 1:05pm by JIRodriguez 7 710started by alblancher (8/11/11 at 4:32pm)8/12/11 at 8:12am by alblancher 9 141started by fpnmf (8/11/11 at 5:19pm)8/12/11 at 4:35am by boykjo 7 145started by Tom37 (8/9/11 at 10:16am)8/11/11 at 9:02pm by raptor700 7 1818/11/11 at 6:35pm by fpnmf 23 1,021started by scrapper (8/11/11 at 6:02am)8/11/11 at 4:51pm by meateater 3 100started by alblancher (8/9/11 at 5:57pm)8/11/11 at 1:06pm by Roller 11 388started by dltek25 (8/11/11 at 7:41am)8/11/11 at 8:21am by SmokinAl 1 116started by madd fox (8/10/11 at 6:30pm)8/11/11 at 7:19am by madd fox 4 1168/8/11 at 8:18am by africanmeat 25 379started by Pops6927 (8/6/11 at 5:13pm)8/7/11 at 10:20am by alblancher 14 2228/6/11 at 6:50am by eman 23 352started by fpnmf (8/5/11 at 6:36am)8/5/11 at 9:28pm by raptor700 8 407started by Scarbelly (8/4/11 at 8:14pm)8/5/11 at 9:33am by Scarbelly 2 95started by TJohnson (8/4/11 at 9:47am)8/5/11 at 9:07am by nepas 14 6558/4/11 at 12:20am by Smokeamotive 23 365
- Messages for All Guests and Members
- Here Piggy Piggy Brine
- › Have I ever mentioned how much I hate to paint? 1 minute ago
- › New - Oklahoma Joe's Highland Smoker 3 minutes ago
- › Cold smoking 4 minutes ago
- › Quickest technique to making bulk snack sticks 5 minutes ago
- › Bear's "Step by Step" Index 8 minutes ago
- › Almost out of bratwurst 10 minutes ago
- › First Major Screw-Up 10 minutes ago
- › butt marinade question. 18 minutes ago
- › First brisket flat 25 minutes ago
- › Too Much Smoke? 25 minutes ago
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › Horizon Smokers Charcoal Basket For 20 Inch Classic And Oklahoma... by ammaturesmoker
- › STUFZ-ORIGINAL STUFFED BURGER MAKER by mstphrchrstphr
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices