Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork Ribs
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
Poultry - Page 78
This forum will be monitored for it's content ; we are committed to help each member be informed as to safe prepping and cooking practices in preparing Fowl. Handling,cutting,seasoning,temps.,and questionable practices.
As you know , I am Oldschoolbbq aka Stan ; I have been appointed Moderator of the Chicken (Poultry) section of discussions. I will endeavor to give you the correct answer to your querry in as prompt a time as possible , the support of the entire Forum is here to help...
We will suggest safeserve handling and cooking proceedures if needed and offer facts as needed.
Enjoy and have a good experience.
To all new posters...
When posting Pics"Q-view" ,please only post it 1(one) time as it has to be O.K'.ed by the Mods. before it is posted, if in doubt and you don't see your's at first it's because one of the Mods hasn't seen it yet.Be patient , as in your Smoking, it takes a bit of time. THANX , the Moderators.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by bkleinsmid (10/31/12 at 9:34am)10/31/12 at 10:01am by bkleinsmid 2 331started by schaydu (10/27/12 at 3:59pm)10/27/12 at 5:02pm by schaydu 2 243started by flatbottombros (10/27/12 at 7:10am)10/27/12 at 1:55pm by oldschoolbbq 7 439started by LAV25 (10/21/12 at 2:26am)10/26/12 at 9:32am by PGSmoker64 2 382started by Davoice (8/27/12 at 7:48am)10/25/12 at 5:33am by PGSmoker64 1 703started by CulpeperSmoke (10/24/12 at 5:16pm)10/25/12 at 4:28am by PGSmoker64 4 21610/24/12 at 4:55pm by thump1960 26 15,908started by BlueBombersfan (10/21/12 at 7:44pm)10/24/12 at 10:46am by realtorterry 10 519started by scott j (10/22/12 at 1:49pm)10/24/12 at 7:12am by Spoolinaz 6 1,559started by jrod62 (10/21/12 at 2:25pm)10/22/12 at 11:08am by jrod62 9 1,129started by Fishinman89 (10/21/12 at 1:02pm)10/22/12 at 7:24am by Fishinman89 11 268started by Bakerman (10/19/12 at 5:40am)10/22/12 at 6:32am by Bakerman 9 1,754started by Buckeyeborne (10/20/12 at 10:43am)10/21/12 at 11:54am by SparkyPyro 6 643started by Chef marko (10/20/12 at 9:37pm)10/21/12 at 11:11am by Chef marko 8 300started by Dtcunni (10/16/12 at 9:13pm)10/20/12 at 10:40pm by Dtcunni 12 1,147started by Chef marko (10/20/12 at 5:22pm)10/20/12 at 6:30pm by Chef marko 4 143started by jammer5954 (10/20/12 at 2:29pm)10/20/12 at 3:59pm by Scarbelly 3 20610/20/12 at 7:21am by SoCalQ 23 3,817started by realtorterry (10/17/12 at 11:04am)10/18/12 at 12:06pm by Humdinger 11 301started by wbrian (10/17/12 at 7:25am)10/17/12 at 2:28pm by mballi3011 6 55610/16/12 at 5:41pm by TJohnson 37 2,311started by jrmartin (10/16/12 at 1:37pm)10/16/12 at 2:55pm by rbranstner 4 222started by GolfPro2301 (9/19/12 at 12:30pm)10/16/12 at 1:47pm by GolfPro2301 12 601started by Matt44 (10/15/12 at 12:26pm)10/15/12 at 7:55pm by brdprey 3 351started by Steveo32 (10/12/12 at 5:35pm)10/15/12 at 5:06pm by Steveo32 7 501started by Prefix6 (10/5/12 at 12:07pm)10/14/12 at 2:12pm by Prefix6 6 464started by whistlepig (10/13/12 at 5:17pm)10/13/12 at 11:10pm by masoct3 5 211started by BAMAFAN (10/13/12 at 10:27am)10/13/12 at 4:25pm by BAMAFAN 11 394started by MisterDK (8/11/12 at 2:57pm)10/13/12 at 10:35am by oldschoolbbq 9 1,060started by John Battersby (10/12/12 at 10:06am)10/13/12 at 7:33am by DaveOmak 12 184started by MCYulich (10/12/12 at 12:44pm)10/12/12 at 4:46pm by MCYulich 3 318started by RunMasterRy (10/12/12 at 1:37pm)10/12/12 at 2:13pm by Scarbelly 1 308started by dougmays (10/11/12 at 8:37am)10/11/12 at 9:19am by bruno994 2 702started by Albertahab31 (9/30/12 at 7:25pm)10/11/12 at 6:18am by Albertahab31 11 700started by BBQCANUCK (10/10/12 at 6:06pm)10/10/12 at 9:28pm by SmokinHusker 4 1,506started by nekramp (10/7/12 at 8:00pm)10/9/12 at 11:15am by jrod62 11 378started by BigDogs (10/6/12 at 7:02am)10/6/12 at 9:26am by DaveOmak 1 24510/5/12 at 10:38pm by Chef JimmyJ 20 2,598started by deezy (5/24/12 at 8:05am)10/5/12 at 12:50pm by Pops6927 1 423started by SmokerSteve7879 (10/4/12 at 6:07am)10/4/12 at 6:57pm by fpnmf 9 324started by nepas (6/27/12 at 6:56am)10/4/12 at 5:58pm by Tim202 17 904started by Tpal (10/3/12 at 11:31am)10/4/12 at 7:48am by Chef JimmyJ 7 3,264started by Spoolinaz (10/3/12 at 5:14am)10/3/12 at 11:21am by mballi3011 3 39010/3/12 at 10:06am by stevecylka 22 10,793started by Goat Largon (9/29/12 at 6:37pm)10/1/12 at 7:45pm by SmokinHusker 10 3,635started by JimF (10/1/12 at 11:18am)10/1/12 at 6:06pm by JckDanls 07 9 390started by schaydu (9/26/12 at 4:33am)10/1/12 at 3:35pm by schaydu 14 4,904started by RubrChickenHead (9/30/12 at 9:34pm)10/1/12 at 12:53pm by RubrChickenHead 5 729started by kdawg24 (9/29/12 at 9:25am)9/30/12 at 6:12am by jrod62 6 270started by Cooknhogz (9/26/12 at 5:29am)9/30/12 at 5:55am by Cooknhogz 6 427
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › Blackened Tilapia CI Style !! 6 minutes ago
- › Grates 18 minutes ago
- › Brisket holding time 19 minutes ago
- › Newbie just can't get it right 31 minutes ago
- › Smoked Brisket (THICK bark) 58 minutes ago
- › What is going on with my AMNPS? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › So what's everyone smoking this weekend? 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Under the Sea Throwdown Winners!!! 2 hours ago
- › Roasting bags 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › (newbie) Trying to figure out this whole charcoal thing 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer