Cherry & Balsamic Wet Rubbed Pork Ribs
Last edited: 8/26/11
- Hawg Heaven RubLast edited: 9/28/11
- Here Piggy Piggy BrineLast edited: 6/11/12
- Cherry Dry Rub Recipe And ProcessLast edited: 9/22/12
- Blueberry-Cherry Dry Rub for PorkLast edited: 10/5/13
Poultry - Page 52
This forum will be monitored for it's content ; we are committed to help each member be informed as to safe prepping and cooking practices in preparing Fowl. Handling,cutting,seasoning,temps.,and questionable practices.
As you know , I am Oldschoolbbq aka Stan ; I have been appointed Moderator of the Chicken (Poultry) section of discussions. I will endeavor to give you the correct answer to your querry in as prompt a time as possible , the support of the entire Forum is here to help...
We will suggest safeserve handling and cooking proceedures if needed and offer facts as needed.
Enjoy and have a good experience.
To all new posters...
When posting Pics"Q-view" ,please only post it 1(one) time as it has to be O.K'.ed by the Mods. before it is posted, if in doubt and you don't see your's at first it's because one of the Mods hasn't seen it yet.Be patient , as in your Smoking, it takes a bit of time. THANX , the Moderators.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by Psycho Dad (1/24/14 at 5:40pm)1/26/14 at 3:20pm by Psycho Dad 10 270started by africanmeat (1/26/14 at 3:12am)1/26/14 at 12:42pm by africanmeat 4 382started by Desert Fish (1/22/14 at 2:39pm)1/26/14 at 12:15pm by Flash 10 537started by link (1/25/14 at 8:51am)1/26/14 at 5:17am by Shinny 5 164started by a14711b (1/25/14 at 5:29pm)1/26/14 at 5:16am by Shinny 4 152started by Smoker808 (1/24/14 at 12:16am)1/24/14 at 10:16am by dirtsailor2003 3 131started by chicanuck (1/12/14 at 8:03am)1/24/14 at 6:52am by dirtsailor2003 8 937started by cybball (1/23/14 at 10:33am)1/23/14 at 10:56am by Flash 1 140started by Fester (1/20/14 at 7:00pm)1/22/14 at 7:44pm by Shinny 3 3101/22/14 at 4:14pm by Rmciottijr 21 528started by kmdennis (1/3/14 at 3:52pm)1/21/14 at 5:12pm by FritzMonroe 11 992started by Jordkass (1/11/14 at 12:30pm)1/21/14 at 1:42pm by Jordkass 16 1,567started by ribrat (1/20/14 at 1:58pm)1/21/14 at 8:34am by ribrat 5 229started by erburn (1/19/14 at 12:33pm)1/20/14 at 11:18am by erburn 2 112started by mfreel (1/8/14 at 11:48am)1/20/14 at 11:08am by Chef JimmyJ 11 276started by MorningWood (1/19/14 at 6:52pm)1/19/14 at 7:10pm by dirtsailor2003 1 237started by CappyR (1/12/14 at 2:45pm)1/19/14 at 9:53am by CappyR 10 270started by Hova1914 (12/1/13 at 4:00pm)1/18/14 at 8:44pm by Palladini 6 297started by jerseydrew (1/16/14 at 9:47am)1/18/14 at 7:34pm by jerseydrew 5 323started by dirtsailor2003 (1/17/14 at 6:27am)1/18/14 at 7:10am by Hambone1950 7 555started by kmdennis (1/17/14 at 11:32am)1/17/14 at 12:00pm by dirtsailor2003 1 162started by LivinNLearnin (1/16/14 at 11:47am)1/16/14 at 1:25pm by LivinNLearnin 2 2141/16/14 at 6:18am by BDSkelly 34 1,610started by tc fish bum (1/12/14 at 8:06pm)1/14/14 at 10:39pm by tc fish bum 8 434started by MrChuckieRock (1/13/14 at 6:21pm)1/14/14 at 8:41am by MrChuckieRock 8 486started by PianoV (1/13/14 at 5:51am)1/13/14 at 10:42pm by oldschoolbbq 2 251started by coolerhead (1/13/14 at 7:31am)1/13/14 at 11:59am by coolerhead 4 267started by Nascott (1/12/14 at 11:28am)1/12/14 at 3:19pm by Nascott 3 212started by brgbassmaster (1/10/14 at 9:27pm)1/11/14 at 7:00am by Hambone1950 3 255started by rpeters48 (1/7/14 at 2:32pm)1/8/14 at 5:05pm by Flyboys 2 154started by preston897 (1/5/14 at 9:12am)1/8/14 at 11:30am by preston897 5 292started by themule69 (1/5/14 at 9:41am)1/8/14 at 1:34am by Bigr314 13 474started by poultergeist (1/7/14 at 10:06am)1/7/14 at 10:06am by poultergeist 0 106started by jerseydrew (1/6/14 at 1:10pm)1/6/14 at 2:35pm by MARAUDER 1 192started by shadowrider72 (11/28/13 at 7:05am)1/6/14 at 8:41am by DaveOmak 9 277started by GrillDad (1/5/14 at 11:10pm)1/6/14 at 5:59am by MossyMO 1 190started by GrillDad (1/5/14 at 10:56pm)1/6/14 at 2:54am by Wade 5 304started by huskerfan1414 (1/1/14 at 11:48am)1/5/14 at 11:33am by noshrimp 7 466started by Alcott (1/4/14 at 5:36pm)1/5/14 at 10:02am by Alcott 8 303started by Olmy (1/2/14 at 3:58pm)1/4/14 at 2:53pm by oldschoolbbq 2 294started by kryinggame (1/3/14 at 10:27pm)1/4/14 at 2:43pm by oldschoolbbq 3 210started by dlee (1/4/14 at 8:06am)1/4/14 at 2:34pm by oldschoolbbq 3 838started by throttlejunkie1 (12/29/13 at 10:24am)1/4/14 at 4:25am by Ferd66 11 1,472started by rdwhahb (1/1/14 at 8:26am)1/2/14 at 3:29pm by RdKnB 3 176started by Boshawg (1/1/14 at 11:27am)1/2/14 at 10:55am by MossyMO 1 112started by Ferd66 (12/30/13 at 5:28pm)1/2/14 at 6:51am by redneck69 4 311started by AtlantaYinzer (12/31/13 at 4:58pm)1/2/14 at 5:35am by AtlantaYinzer 7 263started by jlthieman (10/6/13 at 7:22pm)1/1/14 at 8:46pm by blacktuskjerky 5 354started by duckman11 (1/1/14 at 6:28am)1/1/14 at 2:34pm by jtrainor56 4 253started by BTG8R (1/1/14 at 9:42am)1/1/14 at 9:47am by BTG8R 2 178
- Hawg Heaven Rub
- › New to smoking 2 minutes ago
- › New new newbie with a Masterbuilt pro charcoal / propane smoker 3 minutes ago
- › Suffolk, VA checking in 4 minutes ago
- › New guy bad smoke 7 minutes ago
- › Hello from Memphis 8 minutes ago
- › HI 10 minutes ago
- › New guy from Florida; New to Smoking 11 minutes ago
- › Roll Call Newbie from IN 12 minutes ago
- › New here from Georgetown KY 13 minutes ago
- › Smoking Fish 15 minutes ago
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › Vision Grills Classic Kamado Charcoal Grill 596 Sq. In. Cooking... by THood
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer